Reviews for The confession
Kriss-C chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
I really like this poem it reminds me of something i had to tell someone once... It was the hardest thing i ever had to do but i'm glad i did for now i have them in my life...
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
aw...this is also a relatable poem here. there are so many things i that i wish with all my heart that i could confess but the wall of timidity keeps me from doing so. at any rate, thanks for sharing and keep writing!
p.s. God loves you and so do I!
Clouden3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I truly liked this poem and you had one of the best inspirations for it. I would hate to see you go, since you're at the top of my fav. authors list. Keep up the good work, we love you.
JulieMohamed chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I can totaly relate to this poem. It describes exactly how i feel at the moment. About you giving up on poetry... i have a bit of advice. You shouldn't force yourself to write because you think its what you're good at or because you used to like it or whatnot.. just step back for a while and wait for the inspiration to come. OR, even better, write a poem about your lack of inspiration? I dont know if this helps, just take what you feel and put it down on paper. GOOD LUCK : ) - julie
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
This is a tight poem. I really like it and I hope you stay on the site. Everyone gets in their little slumps. I know I sure do but I get out of them after a while. Please don't leave. I enjoy reading your work.
Raven Gray chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
i know exactly how you feel but i noticed a typo instead of saying steadily killing me u said steady...DON'T HANG IT ALL UP! i love your work! don't give it up just because you're in a slump i've been there and done that it happens to all writer's believe me i had it bad n it led to some scary things but i made it out n u can too plz don't give up sry if i can on a lil strong but i juss don't want you to let it go ur so talented