Reviews for Lost Eternity
Lady Julianne chapter 7 . 3/22/2005
Psst...you left the directions on the bottom of chapter 5!
Rowan MacKenzie chapter 2 . 3/10/2005
Wonderful story. I couldn't stop reading it. Where did you get the idea? I didn't want it to end and that is high praise from a fellow writer!
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 6 . 11/20/2004
Good chapter. Hmm . . . like Evalyn, I'm a little suspiscious of Ryles, but then I'm suspicious of everyone in fiction. Good shapter, by the way. Good characterization and discription, and I can find little to nothing to criticize!

Plot is advancing beautifully, and I'm still wating to see where you go with this!

Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 5 . 10/19/2004
Um, Enchanted Rose? There is NO SUCH THING as a "nice" cliffhanger!

Good discription, interesting dream. Very, very short, you must update soon! Though spoiling the mood, yes, I agree, you could have used just a little more discription, particularly in the first part.

Otherwise, good. Like I said, UPDATE SOON!
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 4 . 9/24/2004
Oh, more mysteries. . . . That's okay, it's the fourth chapter- we NEED mysteries! You just now must answer them eventually.

Good characterization- I feel as if I've known these people, and that's great. Discription, also, is awesome, and I can't say a bad thing about your form. One small grammar error- "apart" instead of "a part", but we all do that from time to time.

Oh, yes, and you're welcome for the reviews. My pleasure really, when you've got a good story going. I'm always most pleasantly embarrassed (yes, that is an oxymoron) when I see my name. And we want you to update faster, that's why we review!

Anyways, UPDATE SOON! (hope all caps puts enough emphasis. . . .)

PS Thanks for reviewing the Cult very much. I really do appreciate it.

Lady Julianne chapter 4 . 9/20/2004
o..more information..but information we don't understand..I want to know more (which is the point)! Update soon! And being ahead of schedule just means that you update more. I update more when I get reviews too :)
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 3 . 9/12/2004
Wow. Awesome chapter, by the way. Way to up the suspense of a story in a few words! Good discription, characterization- I like the fact that Evalyn has to actually fight for her victory, btw.

The only problem I had was length. You could have upped the suspense in the first part an aweful lot by just stretching it out a little more. But all in all, an awesome story!

PS Thanks for the review
Lady Julianne chapter 3 . 9/9/2004
Great action! I like that you're not revealing any unnessessary information, and that we know as much as Evalyn does.
Lady Julianne chapter 2 . 8/24/2004
Wow, that's different. Normally these stories start from the view of the person being protected instead of the other way around. I like it!
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 2 . 8/12/2004
Oh, good second chapter. The discription is excellent, and you've defenately let us into the viewpoint character.

Only one grammar error to speak of: you need a few more commas here and there. Nothing big, really.

Great beginning, can't wait to see what happens.
Loki Mischeif-Maker chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Well, this certainly promises to be interesting. I like the way you intriduced the characters, and your discription is excellent. Dialogue is pretty good, too.

A few nitpicks on grammar:
Several times you left out the comma for a term of address (usually names) or an appositive. Nothing major, just there.
The very last sentence, you need a " at the end.

All in all, though, you've done a very good job with this.

PS Thanks for reviewing "THe Malemalum Cult"
romanticidiot chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
Argh. Cliffhanger! Well, again, I could see this happening as clearly as if it were inside my OWN head! lol D It's kinda confusing with all the 'A' names, though, but that's cool. Once the story progresses it'll get easier, because the characters will become clearer. Well, thanks for updating!
Lizzy :d
P.S Yay! I was first reviewer! I've always wanted to be first...D
napalmandmatches chapter 2 . 8/9/2004
Seems pretty cool though kinda a cliff hanger
I like it
Peanut chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
wow! this is rilli good! im hooked! cant wait for u to update again! so please hurry!
romanticidiot chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Okay, well, you've already got me hooked! Good way of introducting characters, too, I might add. Although, perhaps using words like 'fairy' aren't the best, because people think it's fairytaleish. The best way to avoid THAT, is to simply spell it differently. "Faery" is a good one. But well done on a great story! Good imagery, too, because I could actually SEE it happening...You've got to write more...there's more to come, right..? I'll be looking for it.
Lizzy D