Reviews for Bad Teenage Poetry
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
This was great! I realized something, that in your songs.. you make the beat have a similar beat/rythm as does blink 182, which i love might i add.. but yea, this was amazing! I loved it so much! Love the simili.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
meh screw my rules. i can have 15 on fav authors. i mean u so deserve a spot *checks box* shoulda done that awhile ago too... ah well, now done... and yeah. but dont tell n e one! no one else is allowed on! cant have past 15! nonononono! ;) im crazy arent i? oh well! then this crazy person just added u to thier fav authors. imma be quiet now b4 i make u think i belong in an insitution.
Small Treasures chapter 1 . 8/23/2004
I like this a lot. Your poetry definitively isn't bad. :) Thanks for reviewing "DOn't", I hope you like my other stuff! :D
LordK chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
Bad Teenage Poetry is an AWESOME metaphor! I love "Jumble of adjectives, mountain of metaphors" There are, however, a few words that are a bit overused, but that could be an artistic choice. It might sound wonderful with the tune. I really adore that metaphor, and the chorus really shines. I can really relate!
A. Sparrow chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
Like this song alot, reminds me of a lot of music I listen to. Has it been set to music yet? Nice work. (and GREAT blink lyrics on your info...Going Away to College is the best) :-D
i-kill-4-fun chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
you're amazing
The Moribund Marionette chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Very nice...and so true!
joanna m. w chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
It was awesome, and i especially loved the chorus. You've definately got a talent for writing!
bLaCkRoSe -,-
MagzRL chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
This is nice... A lot of people feel this way sometimes. It's very catchy, and I sort of pictured some kind of hard rock band playing.
Great work!
Magz.
E. Hisifithith chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
wow! this is great! i love it! i like the comparison of someone being confusing to bad teenage poetry... and i like the you like, kind of said what bad teenage poetry is... "a jumble of adjectives/a mountain of metaphors/and what's more/a hidden meaning no one can figure out" yeah... that's great. i've read that kind of poetry... probably the kind of thing i write.. lol... i like stuff that's straight to the point, doesn't try to sound good with a bunch of fancy words... just says what it means... whats on the poets mind... yeah. anyways, this was a great song! u write a lot of great stuff... keep it up!
E. Hisifithith