Reviews for Justify
im-watching-u chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
another great poem. u do nice work.
A-Whimsical-Freak chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Me too!
Caitlin Schneider chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Now I feel bad...You've always been good at poetry and after reading this I've come to the conclusion that perhaps I had to see it written before I got it through my head...
Sorry I'm always bugging you about the 'not all boys are bad' thing... Boy am I gonna sound lame, but I'll try to stop talking about it o.k.
greenbanana chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
That is so true! I often find myself sort of 'apologizing' to people, or trying to tone down who I am, like when they ask me a question, like do I support gay rights, when it's someone who does i say yes, and when it's someone who doesn't I say things like 'I dunno' and stuff, because they don't understand other people's viewpoints...
woah enough about me... great, totally great poem. luvd it
Gunnink chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I like this; not having to prove yourself to superficial people who don't even know themselves, let alone others. Great job.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Another great one. It's so true. If people see something they don't understand or believe they have to keep questioning it or try to change it to be like them. But who says being like the rest or like them is always the right or best way?
Aleara conlin chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
I can relate with this so much. Great job.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
have you been living in my life? lol... definately how I feel A LOT of the time! very nice and true poem
Angels Of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
OMG! I know how you feel. It's the same with me! Your not alone!
unjaundiced chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
that's so true. people always question what they don't understand. but people believe in god... so why not in others?
Coping Mechanism chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
I love this piece, and having to justify why u feel something is total bullshit in my opinion, and alot of what you said is very true and deep. Well done! and keep up the writing.