Reviews for Just Helen
EcstaticAdriatic chapter 3 . 7/13/2012
i love this story, i love where its going!
im fav'in and sunbscribin'
PrincessSerena23 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
That is so beautiful...And indeed she was just like that...A victim of lus ans speculation and I should know...Because I was her.
PrincessSerena23 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
OneGirlRevolution311 chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
Ooh...i really like this!...would you consider updating?

*Nessa*
ten thirty chapter 3 . 3/21/2005
i think i'm very lucky to have stumbled into the mythology section of fictionpress., i really like your approach to the story. you said that the third chapter was kinda corny? no matter, it was worth it, you really were able to show the readers that Helen wasn't a goddess, she was a person, a human. yep. you accomplished what you wanted to do. good luck! update soon! i'll be waiting! :d
Green-Eyed-Goddess chapter 3 . 3/18/2005
I love this story so far! Update update update!
green n yellow fish chapter 3 . 3/10/2005
i really love this story, it gives such a unique perspective on helen. i cant wait to read more!
l. fayette chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
This is really nice. I liked the part where she described how when she was 15 she went on the beach to wait for a prince, and for a moment i thought that the the trojan war had already happened. That would've been an interesting perspective, but this is good too.
account not in use chapter 3 . 2/26/2005
Wow...Powerful, deep, very well written. I'm hoping to see an update soon.
beautifooazn chapter 3 . 2/25/2005
good chapter. update soon please.
Bloodflower chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
Got your review message...and considering how slowly the next part of 'Cassandra' is going and you don't seem to have an address on your FP page, I'll drop you a line here...yeah! I think it's a great idea! And most definitely should put on FP...

Bloodie
recreated chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
oh no, that wasn't corny at all...it was beautiful. I love this! I was so excited that you updated because i've been wanting you to continue forever now! yay! I'm so excited! This was so good! gah! I can't wait for more!
Bloodflower chapter 3 . 2/22/2005
*sigh* There are certain Troy characters I absolutely detest: All the Aechaeans, and Paris, namely. I just...I dunno, I've always sided with the Trojans in this argument (what did the rest of them do? One man's thoughtless folly...) but see, I'm ranting.

Don't think I'm going to take you to task for your story, because it's beautifully-written and I love your portrayal of Helen...reminding me, of course, that she, like the Trojan women also, probably had her fair share of hurt and pain and etc. etc.

I love your story. Keep writing!

And, because I have a tendency towards this Shameless Self-Promo thing...I have a Troy story too, but about Cassandra (yes, my pet character), if you're interested in reading.
defyinggravity chapter 3 . 2/21/2005
yay, another chapter!i find your take on her character more realistic - that's good;)
Cooties chapter 2 . 9/17/2004
Wow! This is so well written and intriguing! I love it! Helen is so cool! And Paris sounds so hot! I can't wait to see how you interpret this story!