Reviews for Murder of Ideals
noche chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
o_o
O_O
Whoa. That was like the most casual ending twist ever. :D You write really well, your stories are awesome. This one is great, right around the middle I thought I figured it out, then I changed my mind, then you write something completely different. Just... Cool.
carmice3 chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
I'm lost for words. Murderous cops? Talk about ambitious. I like how you used the two suspects as red herrings.
Not so Average chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
Oh my God. Very good story, but I hate that officer! You're talented.
annie chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
how do u do it? that was so good!
prettierthanyou chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
oOoOoO... i lyked dat twist... but i kuld kindah guesh it... *shrugz* dun ask how... but lyke.. hmm... it shtill kindah shocked meeh ta fynd out i wush rite... off ta reed more ub ur storiez...
dEmEntEd signed review chapter 1 . 2/6/2001
weird twist..
Willum chapter 1 . 1/11/2001
That was just messed up. I thought you were spinning a real mystery there, and then you throw in...well, I don't like reviews that give away the story, so I'll just say "an interesting twist" at the end, there. Don't know how plausable it is, but it was interesting.
DM3 chapter 1 . 1/10/2001
AWESOME STORY. YOU SHOULD MAKE IT LONGER AND WRITE MORE ABOUT DETECTIVE EDWARDS SCREWING WITH JACOBS HEAD. YOU PROBABLY COULD GET A WHOLE NOVEL OUT IT.
Pamee chapter 1 . 1/7/2001
Hey-this is a really good story...it was interesting from the beginning, good title and everything; although kinda confusing in the middle, the ending is mad nice. Oh-and it is different(a good different)