Reviews for Buchanan's Honor
MolestAPeanut chapter 12 . 9/20/2004
Aww. So sad (. I hope that they'll find a way to marry each other. anyways, good chappie. Can't wait for your next one.
~S.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 12 . 9/19/2004
How sad, it looks like things aren't going to work out as quickly as they hoped, but it will probably make things sweeter in the end. Great chapter
Devonshirelass chapter 11 . 9/15/2004
Wow! What can I say, I just wish I could forget i read this story so I can go back to read it all over again. Its really really brilliant.
Aww, I think the budding romance between Aislinn and Alistair is wonderful, and I love the way that the brothers are so close and protective of her. A brilliant story, I will be looking forward to your update, and hope i dont have to wait too long. Thanks for a brilliant story.
AnyaAnanda chapter 11 . 9/13/2004
luv it!
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 11 . 9/13/2004
I love it! Such a great chapter. I really can't wait to read the next one.
MolestAPeanut chapter 11 . 9/12/2004
*Claps Hands* Yay Another chapter. It was pretty good. MORE! MORE!
J.M.W chapter 10 . 9/10/2004
Oh, please write more! I'm so so thankful that you updated but this is such a great chapter. Thank goodness he pushed Grace away, I was freaking out about that. Please write more soon!
ShaeAndrea chapter 10 . 9/8/2004
AH! Bleh! I hate your stinkin' cliff hangers... But mass love for the story.
tigerlily713 chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
Screw propriety! Who needs it? Just jump on him! And visa versa!
Great chapter Daisy! I canna wait fer more!
AnotherDreamer chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
I like it.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 10 . 9/6/2004
NO! You have to post the next chapter! You can't leave me hanging here! This is such a fantastic story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 5 . 9/6/2004
I don't know what else to say besides they are so sweet.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 4 . 9/6/2004
This is such a sweet story. many times stories start out with the drama and never really leave it, but yours starts out so sweet. I really don't want it to end.
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Great first chapter. it is really well written and runs smoothly. I look forward to reading more.
AnyaAnanda chapter 10 . 9/6/2004