Reviews for Buchanan's Honor
Moonlight Silver Wolf chapter 27 . 12/8/2006
I just reread this story and I still enjoy reading it just as much. I just wish there was more. Please update soon!
eyslka chapter 28 . 7/30/2006
this story is really great, you have me completely hooked- so much so that I have read all you have done in just one afternoon! i love the characters and the way you describe everything, you are truly a talented writer. I can't wait for more, please update soon!
Niata Ros chapter 28 . 7/14/2006
Well, I suppose it's my own damn fault I started reading. But it's your fault you kept me entranced the whole way through. So, please, please update?

You have wonderful characters, and Alistair and Aislinn have a wonderfully sweet relationship. I'm eager to hear about court, and how Alistair regains his rightful place as Laird.

Please, I hope you haven't abandoned this story, because that would just be too cruel for words!

You have a wonderful writer's flair. Please keep it up!
Happy4 chapter 19 . 6/19/2006
Hey I just wanted to tell you that you are doing a great job with this story. Hopefully you will update soon (although its been a year)!
Chain of Hearts chapter 28 . 3/20/2006
Hello!

I adore all the characters you've crafted...okay, well not all considering Richard of Essex seems like some snivelling nit wit and Horace the evil incarnate, but I do love Aislinn, Alistair, Colleen, Michael, Angus, William, Gabe and Ian!

Aislinn and Alistair have such a sweet relationship. I was on the edge of my seat praying that they would hurry the hell up and get handfasted before Aislinn got snatched up by the English.

Gosh, there feels like there's still so much drama about to unfold, but we're already at Chapter 28!

I know it's just the beginning and I'm dying to know what you've got in store for your characters.

Please update whenever you can. Meanwhile, I'll just have to cross my arms and sulk in a corner like that cry baby Richard of Essex :P
Guest chapter 28 . 2/17/2006
I really wish you would continue this story. it is great
Jaimilee chapter 8 . 2/5/2006
Ok, so, obviously they're gunna be doing the nasty. And thats all fine and dandy, more experiance for him to have for Aislinn. But I hope he doesn't fall for Grace. She not as good a girl as Aislinn is. She's just a wanton whore. So I'm hoping this is just a one time thing and Alistair doesn't develope any feelings for Grace. *crosses fingers*
Dawn chapter 28 . 2/3/2006
This is a beautiful story. I just found it and have read it all in one sitting. I look forward to your next chapters.
Ms.Persephone chapter 28 . 11/23/2005
Absolutely love this story. Your overall theme reminds me of some of Julie Garwoods books. Keep up the great work.
AnyaAnanda chapter 1 . 11/9/2005
UPDATE C'MON I READ THE LAST CHAP 6 MONTHS AGO! PLEASE! sorry, you rock, i'm looking forward to the next chapter!
lemon chamomile chapter 5 . 11/4/2005
i like reading romance stories about lairds from scotland..please continue this story..

update soon

keep on writing

ciao
Lanny chapter 28 . 9/27/2005
Hey Girl, I'm really missing your story. Please let all of your faithful fans know if you'll be continuing it or not.
Nerdette chapter 28 . 9/5/2005
Ahh...most have more. I am thoroughly interested in the plot between Aislinn and the English.
DevHeath chapter 28 . 7/30/2005
Hello, I just fond you story.. New to the FictionPress world, and I have to say, this really is one of the best stories that I've seen on these kind of web sites! . It's so well written,and the discriptions are wonderful. When I was reading this, I couldn't help but wonder why this wasn't published! I trully love it, and hope for you to continue!

Much love, Heather.
Katrin the Great chapter 28 . 7/14/2005
Update soon! I'm addicted to your story!
188 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »