Reviews for A Sarbury Rose
Stuffblah chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
OMG! I love it!

Keep up the great work!
Raven O'Connor chapter 11 . 11/30/2005
Uh-oh, i hope nothing bad happens to Owen.. Great chapter. hope to read more soon!
LadyLyriss chapter 10 . 10/26/2005
Poor Owen! Poor Livia! I don't trust Brewster, and I'm dying to see what happens next. Update quickly, if you can, please!
Raven O'Connor chapter 10 . 10/24/2005
I'm glad to see this updated again. Interesting chapter. So much is going on. CAn't wait for more!
Raven O'Connor chapter 9 . 8/25/2005
Great chapter. and what a cliffhanger. I wonder what he was going to tell her.. update soon, i hope.
Elouise82 chapter 9 . 8/24/2005
Ahh! What a horrible place to leave us hanging! The mystery keeps getting better, and the characters keep developing. Wonderful job! Please update soon!
sifer chapter 8 . 5/4/2005
hey marina it's you're bestestbuddy wyatt lol good story keep it up allright :)
Raven O'Connor chapter 8 . 5/3/2005
Uh-oh, don't tell me he's gonna die! I hope he survives the injuries. Great chapter!
Lady Dawn chapter 1 . 5/3/2005
Hello! I would have given a signed review but I am pressed for time. I have read all 8 chapters but I decided to review here. You are a superb writer with a uniqe style and a flaire for detail. I only saw a few grammer errors but nothing to comment on. Anyways pat yourself on the back this story is very good. It will go on my favorit list.

Lady Dawn
Raven O'Connor chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
Interesting development. update soon.
wolfie star26 chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
I really don't think sarah and Father Godfrey would just dismiss what happened with owen. You should ahev gone on with some of that, instead of just going back to Sarah and Miles. I would have wanted to see how sarah reacted to what Owen said. But other then that it was good, update soon.
aims80 chapter 7 . 3/16/2005
I like what you've got so far- keep up the good work. :)
Grey Falcon chapter 7 . 3/15/2005
Nicely done, as always. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
metropolis noir chapter 6 . 3/11/2005
I like the intrigue you're building! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Grey Falcon chapter 6 . 3/7/2005
Nicely done, as always. Though I can point out that the story is a bit rushed the way Sarah fell in love with Miles, but hey, there is love at first sight right?
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »