Reviews for Not Going To Be So Easy
The Musician's Quill chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Ah! I can't find your new account! ( *Pwease!* message me when it's up/the link!
Nothing In Blood chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
OMG. I keep looking for your screenname and I Cant find it! i need your stories, they fuel my plot bunnies! message or email me as soon as you get the screenname up!
Asakawa Yuki chapter 1 . 6/10/2005
We understand... I don't mind, but I will if you stop writing your awesome fiction! So... Bye bye this acount, hello Justanothergirl08! _
Kagami chapter 17 . 5/23/2005
Wonderful! Update soon, please!
Kagami chapter 8 . 5/22/2005
I'm loving this so far! I wish my school was so accepting of homosexual relationships... *hunts around for a significant other* *fails to find one* *shrugs sadly* Guess I'll just have to keep reading your story and fantasizing.
Quietly Losing Control chapter 5 . 4/13/2005
*Sniff* I almost cried.
Asakawa Yuki chapter 17 . 3/8/2005
I wanna know where Justin's taking them also... *pout* Oh, I SO love your story! It gives me a warm feeling to see how much the boys love each other. I've been down lately, but thanks to this story I'm starting to feel much better! I hope you update soon! Much love- Mirai _
afk chapter 17 . 1/10/2005
gay bars rock! *_* can't wait for next chap!
Stefen chapter 17 . 12/23/2004
That was so cute! Update!
RetrogradeHeadspin chapter 17 . 12/21/2004
WOW. That was... Amazing. Beautiful. Fuckin' mackin'. In other words... WOW.
kears chapter 17 . 12/20/2004
please don't tell me that what I think is going to happen is what's going to happen? pretty please? I think that they're going to run into that *hole that did that to Kale while they're out. pretty please don't make it happen? unless, of course, the dude gets the crap knocked out of him...write more write more write more
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 17 . 12/20/2004
LOVED IT! kinda said though.. got my eyes to tear up.. but no tears fell.. to bad.. lol.. i cried already once today reading a stroy i dont really think i need to cry again.. lol.. well loved it.. cant wait for more. later!
seductivedevil chapter 17 . 12/20/2004
Very cute and sweet! I love Caleb and Kale's relationship, I hope mine will turn out the same way! If you have time plz review my stories! Update soonseductivedevil
Nothing In Blood chapter 17 . 12/20/2004
gay bars can be fun, but then again my angst filed mind sayes that somthing might happen at this bar. hopefully im just being my teenaged paniod self.

and there isnt much that you can do for a rape, just be there for the person.

awesome chapter, keep up the good work. (btw, ill have the new chapter up soon in terrys and sams story. as well as the frist sideshot)
Demon-Slayer5 chapter 16 . 12/19/2004
_ lovely yet sad *cries* poor thing i wish i could get laid at 14lol well i hope you update soon ttyl _ Slayer
141 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »