Reviews for Not Going To Be So Easy
Darkladyknight chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
Oh I like this. I love the drama filled ones. lol. anyways great first chapter and can't wait to read more.
nadannuthin chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
So funny. Caleb really makes me laugh when he's talking to himself. Anyways-great story. I think I'm going to put it on my favs so I can just read it and laugh when I'm feelin down. _
Crazy-Word-Painter chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
*sits in shocked silence* Wow. That's all I have to say. Wow. That was amazing. I have never been too into slash... well ok, I admit it, Im obsessed. (Shh... dont tell!) This is the best I have ever read! I love it, I love it, I love it! I love Caleb! Another hot gay guy I can never have... ~sighz~ Please write more and please read some of my stuff if you havea chance!
Shigatsu87 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I like this story! :P I can't wait till you write a new chapter. I think it's interesting that the school 'slut' and an 'outcast' get together. I don't really see how he could be an outcast, personally, cause he seems pretty cool and everything. But I guess at some schools that kinda thing happens.
I think I'll go read some of your other stories now... *grins*
seductivedevil chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
This is cute, but you still need to finish your other stories! Update all soon plz! Thanx!
seductivedevil