Reviews for Not Going To Be So Easy
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 16 . 12/19/2004
aw... that was really sad.. but i loved it./ cant wait for more!
Sheepie chapter 16 . 12/18/2004
Wo! Good chappies. XD Can't wait to find out what happens. Poor Kale! -huggles him- Update soon!
Nothing In Blood chapter 16 . 12/18/2004
squee! you fianlly updated. i cant wait untill ur next chapter. i guess when kale saw justin it triggered the memories. god, rape is such a ugly thing. hopefull caleb can help kale work through this. and im so glad caleb said yes. from the way you wrote it, ~i~ was getting nervous that he whouldnt. anyways, keep up the groovy work
kears chapter 16 . 12/18/2004
YOU MUST WRITE MORE YOU EVIL PERSON! ending right after a panic attack is not very nice!what's going to happen now? I MUST KNOW!HYPER! I ate too much sugar... going to be hyper until next Wednesday... :
seductivedevil chapter 16 . 12/18/2004
*Tear* This chap made me cry, but it was very well done! PLz update again soon!seductivedevil
seductivedevil chapter 15 . 12/17/2004
I think I know what his answer is, but still, lol! I want to know for sure! You have to update again soon! I've also posted a lot on my two recent stories! You should read them! Update again soon plz!seductivedevil
Demon-Slayer5 chapter 15 . 12/17/2004
*begins to cry* i love it it's wonderful. i want more give me more *sobs quietly untill breaking into tears* *curtin falls*

Isaac
Demon-Slayer5 chapter 14 . 12/12/2004
oh my god i want story i want it bad please come on i want it bad _ i can't wait ttyl you better not have done anything drastic or i'll die.

love ya _- Isaac
Nothing In Blood chapter 14 . 11/26/2004
a ring? oh what you chold have planned for the next chapter, i hope that you cna have it up soon, i cant wait to find out what happens.

(you should check out LoTR soon, the last chapter is up. )

groovey story. keep up the good work
TiGeR-BaBe1989 chapter 14 . 11/25/2004
OMG! i just love your story! its so good! *tear* i love it so so so much! just found it today to!.. lol.. well anyways.. so is he going to ask Caleb to marry him?... omg how cute! i can not wait for more _!

*adds to favorites list!*
fay-black chapter 14 . 11/24/2004
Please, Please, Please updat! I love your storys!
ShatteredPieces chapter 14 . 11/11/2004
I swear you're my favorite author here on fictionpress. I have read three of your stories and i love them all. Please update this story soon. Im really excited to read.
kears chapter 14 . 10/30/2004
so, Kale's proposing... Will Caleb accept? I hope so... I think it would be funny if it turned out that Caleb wants to propose to Kale as well...I have to go do my homework before I get into trouble and can't go out tomorrow night (Halloween!)... I hate homework...
~kears
Stefen chapter 14 . 10/26/2004
Aw! Yay! So cute! Updateness!
afk-lazy chapter 14 . 10/26/2004