Reviews for Not Going To Be So Easy
TechnicolorPants chapter 11 . 9/17/2004
more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more!
subtleline chapter 11 . 9/16/2004
I want MORE! They r so kawai finally 2gether. btw...sorry if i scared u w/ all these reviews *sheepish grin* Update!
subtleline chapter 8 . 9/15/2004
Did I ever mention that I absolutely LUV Megan. She's the person I wish 2 b. Smart, beautiful, compassionate, perverted...the perfect fangirl. LUV her.
subtleline chapter 7 . 9/15/2004
Caleb no BAKA! He didn't mean it. TAKE HIM BACK!
subtleline chapter 6 . 9/15/2004
I couldn't review last chap..HAD to kno the explanation. Kale's father is an ass but he seems 2 luv his son. Stupid Kale! Idiot! ALWAYS tell the truth, saves u in the future. *sigh* Next!
subtleline chapter 4 . 9/15/2004
hehehe...lime...*starry eyes* me is happy. I want sthe lemon. let them goke rabbits I tell u. Screw morality, just screw.
subtleline chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
Aw...I like the mom now. She annoyed me at first but well, she's earned redemption. Kale still has 2 earn his.
subtleline chapter 2 . 9/15/2004
No! Damn u Kale! u idiot! Bastard! Still luv ur style. Onwards!
subtleline chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
WOW! I LUV THIS! Caleb is so cool! His attitude doesn't seem to fit the sappy virgin persona that is applied to him. I like that! I LUV sarcasism. And Kale...I see so much potential then *waggles eyebrows* On I go.
Stefen chapter 11 . 9/15/2004
Was that the last chapter or is there one more as stated at the top of the page? I loved this chapter! It was so adorable! Yay!
Jinny aka-chibijinx.who is too lazy to sign in chapter 11 . 9/12/2004
I love it to death. I like how you switch POV and yet somehow manage not to overdo it. The story itslef is great, and very interesting to say the least.
LoL. I forgot all about it for a while here. Ops. Sorry. But hey I caught up and everything is all good now, right? Besides, I'm glad I caught it. I loved this story. I just couldn't remember where it was.
I don't really remember if you have typos or anything like that. That's bad. I have a bad memory today. But AP Algrebra and Physics will do that to you.
Anyway, now that I know where this is posted, I'll try to catch your updates.
Are we going to learn anymore about Caleb and his father? I'm somewhat interested in what happened there. Kind of scared to find out though...that's why I said "somwhat."
And about Danny...he's a cute character. Tell me what he looks like and stuff. I can't remember. Is he the uke or the seme? LoL. Nice questions, huh?
I'm glad that Kale was so willing to help Dan too. That was sweet of him!
So you are going to tell us what happens with Dan too, right? You need to! I wanna know! I demand! *tries to look mad and scary but ends up giggling* Grr. I can never give people ebil looks. Grr. Bad ebil looks.
Um...yeah...so this is about it I think. Long enough for you? Hope so!
Love you and update soon please
Jinny
kears chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
aww... how sweet! and Caleb's mom being home... funny... and ironic... *grins*
why did Caleb's dad want his mom to be there for his surgery? I can't wait to find you.
write more and a sequil. pwetty pwease? *hands over a truckload of chocolate as a bribe*
school is taking up all my time! this is only the second time I've been able to get on the computer since school started... my math teacher doesn't believe in no homework (she even told us that)... and I have tons of homework for this weekend... which I still have to do... please don't tell on me for avoiding my homework... I have to go do it now anyway before I get into trouble... bye bye...
~kears
Chardae chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
Wow i'm gone for a week and a half and theres soo much written!I like I like! Wrtie more soon! _
nadannuthin chapter 11 . 9/10/2004
I'm trying to work with the POV switches, but I still really don't like them, only cuz they confuse the reader by switching back and forth every couple of lines. I liked the overall chapter, I want to know why Caleb is hurting himself, and what it has to do with his Dad. And anyways, Dan seems like a nice guy, so, what is up with his odd bf? Until next time, update son _
Nothing In Blood chapter 11 . 9/10/2004
i have to agree with caleb on this... i didnt know danny was gay! wow, talk about unexpected.
this is such a cool story. such a groovey story. i hope u update soon, i really want to know what kale has planed for caleb.
(PS. i got my 15 reivews form a fan of mine with alot of spunk so expect the next chapter soon, but sam still wants alot more cos its now form his pov. oh well.)
have a nice day :)