Reviews for The Dark Time
luckyducky315 chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
that was great. but it was a little rushed in places and needed to be expanded. ur writing is terrific though i liked the end "and the darknes will not win. it will not win because we are together." that is so deep.
aiur chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
hello! thank you for the awesome review! i liked reading this a lot. you managed to keep my interest up the entire time, so there was no breaking point in any of it. a lot happened, though, so i would have liked to see maybe slowing and expanding a few parts and breaking it into two chapters. but beautiful, avidly written descriptions - great imagery. totally on the mark. and for CC, i'd say break it into the proper paragraph format. you do know that when someone speaks and then someone else speaks, it should be in a new paragraph, right? the format made it a little harder to read, all clumped up. but i have no complaints about the writing itself. it was great D keep it up!
~k8
YamiHoshi chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
That was very good. It went by a little to fast for my liking but I still think that it's very good. Keep up the good work.
raven-birdie chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Wow this is surpremly excellent. I'm adding you to my favs.
I love your writing style and I loved how you ended it. It's such a great story, but I would love to see it continued. I could easily see this on like a new york time's best seller list or something. Keep up the awesome work!
margiegirl21 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
This is avery good story pls let me know when you update if ever
Hungfester chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
That was so Awesome! You kept me excited the whole story.
sinner saint chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I loved this story when I first read it, and I still love it now. Keep them coming!