Reviews for Luck of the Draw
prettynutter chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
thats realli good and is so true. My parents r both christians and (no offence to any1 that believes in christ) i couldnt care less bout jesus. And now im in trouble and get to go to wekly eetings with my pastor so my "soul" can be saved
A-Whimsical-Freak chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
My father was an athiest and my mother was a Witch. I followed Wicca because that's all I knew, but my mother isn't exactly the greatest of role models so I've changed.
/I'm sorry if I throw off the point of your poem, but I'm one of those weirdos.
/And the majority of Christian people are actually Hispanic and Black, believe it or not.
Tumbleweedr chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I wish that all those annoying people at my school would read this. I've had so many people tell me that I need to be Christian at my school and that my religion was wrong. My parents are the same way about my religion. They hate me for changing faiths. But great poem.
Flavor of Rain chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I stood up
but I sat down
but then stood up again...
I am a christian
my parents are/aren't I don't know
I have thought of other ways
I almost went other ways, but I found a different religion than my parents
*shrugs*
I agree though a lot of people just stick to it cause they grew up to it.
Aleara Conlin chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I like this because it's so true. I'm happy that I'm in a group of free choice and not one of following whatever your parents believe.
greenbanana chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Totally rocking, and totally true! So many people are so ignorant... I liked the line about loving but not tolerating others... So true, why do they do that? If they're gonna be predjudice, nobody cares whether or not they claim to love other people... Now I'm rambling, anyway GREAT poem
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
very true.. nice repition and you make a very good point
YouNeverKnow chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
i always wanted to express how i feel to my religious friends about following one religion because of being raised that way but you've done that for me. i like the style of the poem, it's interactive with the reader.
Dark Child chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
God...someday, you have to come to my school, have a special assembly, and tell people to actually do this. I bet that would be just amazing.
Gunnink chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Wow. I like how you criticize peoples' beliefs and their unwavering belief that *they're* right. I guess I'm kind of a hypocrite 'cause I'm a Christian, but I have considered other faiths. I'm not to flame you about your beliefs, either, because I believe everyone has the right to believe whatever they believe is right.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Wow. You write some good poems about really important issues. I liked it.