Reviews for Tampons
RandomUser674 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
That was...very original. Kudos for not being afraid to write a poem about this. Great poem. :)
Hana-chan chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
How about adding "you waste an entire box and still can't get them in, and have to tell your MALE Pe teacher that you can't swim that week bacuse you have your period"
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 12/11/2004
I agree.

Noelle
servatis-a-pereculum chapter 1 . 10/21/2004
me too
A-Whimsical-Freak chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
Hmm... the reason girls use them is because they "hide" their period, as if we men don't know it's there and as if we care. Frankly, if a woman's going to bleed let her bleed. She'll only ruin her clothes.
/Wonderful poem. I like it. Although I can't relate. Male issues.
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
wow funny and weird and funny and weird! yep i think absolutely no one else in d world has written abou them! i hate tampons too! there so gross and uncomfortable!WELL DONE FOR BEING BRAVE ENUF to write this! tanx for ur review b4 by d way!
wud u mind checkin out my story: thats not how it happened. tanx :)
ChristophersGoddess chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
lmao... this is very true.. nice poem heh heh
Skaprunk chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
so friggin true
Lauren Raven chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Lol, this is great...I'd agree with you if I wasn't a recent convert as of about a week ago. Lol, you know what *really* sucks though? Okay. It's like 100 degrees out and you're camping and there's a beautiful river...but your mom goes out and buys you SUPERS and you can't USE those, so she drives you to *gasp* the 76 station down the road. And you walk in, and THANK GOD there is a female cashier. So you grab the box and hide it behind you while you pretend to look at candy until all the male customers leave and then you walk up to the counter. You pay. She doesn't give you a bag. Female cashier. Buying tampons at a truck stop. No bag. You ask for a bag. About five minutes later you walk back in and buy some popsicles and-get this-SHE ASKS YOU IF YOU WANT A BAG. I found it very funny.
Okay great stuff, yeah, yeah, the poem. Hehe. Keep writing.
)laurenraven
Rudolph2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Uhmmerz...ew?
Aleara Conlin chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Lol haha finally someone who hates tampons besides me! Well I hate pads too but tampons are worse, I can never get them in right and they are DISGUSTING! Thx for writing this wonderful poem.
Lellida chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
haHA! I know exactly how you feel. *sympathetic pat on head* They are not easy to use, and it really sucks if you're in a sport involving water (as I am.) Luckily I've overcome the spawn of Satan. You will too! *cheers of encouragement from invisible crowd*
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
lol.. all girls can relate to this!
(i have my period right now so I REALLY appreciate it!
Dark Child chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I've always been too scared to use tampons...Because...they look like they hurt a lot I mean...uh...Well...uh..it's just like this white piece of cotton thing and they expect you to just put it in? It's...just wrong...
Pads are my saviour.
PinkLamb chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
YAY! I'm not the only one. HEEHEE! That was great. Very liberating. You watch the N? So do I. I LOVE Degrassi! Ok, I ramble, who cares?
PinkyCD