Reviews for Slow Rain
Phoenix-Pen chapter 1 . 10/4/2004
Very descriptive-living in Edinburgh I know what you mean!
Moroni's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
I love the description. And believe me, you're not the only one obsessed with British weather (And I'm not even British!) Anyways, great poem.
-ttfn!
eyluvmusic chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
I like this one a lot. And yes this piece gives a very clear picture to British weather, indeed, haha. Very well written. :)
Karma Fish chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
I like your description of the rain kind of bloating the world to death. Great writing.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
i love rain! erm *thinks of today and all* actually i take that back... i dont love rain. i like rain when im in a rain mood, lol ;) nice capturing of rain in this poem, makes me feel like its raining around me.
Shadow of Silver chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Very nice poem. Not only does it rain in England, but it also has some connection to us New Englanders who happen to be drowning in it . during the summber break. I like how the poem sets the mood...it feels like an overcast day..I like it.
[~Shadow of Silver~]
twilightwriter07 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Love the imagery here...haven't been to Britain yet...but maybe one day. I just love the aftermath of a light rain shower...it has that refreshing feeling once you step out and smell the damp air. Keep up the good work! _
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
I love it!
fRoZeN tIgEr TeArS chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
that's good! I like it!
I love the rain. It's so peaceful...
sirius chatham chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
Very nice, I like it. I can't pick out an exact part that I like, but it overall has a very pleseant feeling. I love the rain.
Sirius Chatham
p.s. r/r my stuff too
EternalTimexX chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
i wrote a few poems about rain, but you do a good job describing it. ~*Keep writing*~