Reviews for FALLING, FALLING
Liz-E-Beth chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
WOW! loved it
olgite the squidgal chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
This one caught me off guard. I loved the ending, and the reason why is that you made the conversation between Steve and Phyllis pleasant and ordinary that I was lulled into dismissing the nightmare as more of a psychological threat rather than a physical threat. When I arrived at the end, it was a delicious surprise.
Chocoholixx chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Wow... that was a good read. At the end, I think you meant "passed" instead of "past" Otherwise, excellent story!
emeraldwriter chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
how sad and cool all at the same time. i really enjoyed this, thanks for writing.
Mrs. O chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
OMG! that scared me...BUT it was still so cool! LOVE the twist in the end, its just perfect...great story keep writting more like this i'll read every one! lol -_
ABC-Angel
Lil1 chapter 1 . 10/20/2002
O my god! That was scary! Scary-nasty! Disturbing-I love it! Sort of like, from a Twilight Zone things if you watch it. *creepy* You're definetely on my Fav. Authors list-I just love your stories!
girl poisons boy chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
Good story
dEmEntEd signed review chapter 1 . 12/22/2000
juss decided to go read da old short storiez..hmm i liked that..kinda gave me inspiration
GS chapter 1 . 5/27/2000
Very... interesting. I really liked it, sad though.
Kim chapter 1 . 4/30/2000
It was OK, I guess
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2000
great! (8.5)
Meowsie chapter 1 . 4/11/2000
*blinks* I love the way you had a twist at the end of the story! It was SO good...but please check for spelling/grammatical errors.
Jai chapter 1 . 4/11/2000