Reviews for Moving on
AmethystTrish chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
so very true... wonderfully written piece.
nesy chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I think almost everyone can relate to this in one way or another... A beautiful, sad poem. Good job.
Collinwood-Creations chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This is very well-written. Your poetry has an escape to it. We like these lines: The bond that held us close
Has finally torn today
The laughter that filled the room
Has finally went away
That was very good. Keep it up, You're amazing.
Written In Stone chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
This is really nice. it isn't sad that you poetry has been sad and about not getting a guy and whatnot. You're expressing your feelings and if any body has a problem with it, tell them to go blow. I like your poetry. It's very well written and has a nice flow. Great work.
Clouden3 chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
See? See what I'm talking about. You're too good to give up on this. We all have our slumps, I'm going through one right now. Your poetry is an inspiration. Keep it up and never let it go.
marshbar960 chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
again, i can also relate to this. i think maybe you should move on b/c life is too short for sorrow. i know I shouldn't be talking b/c the way I feel about my boy. still, this is a very effective poem. thanks for sharing and keep writing!
p.s. God loves you and so do I!
Raven Gray chapter 1 . 7/22/2004
again i know exactly how u feel i'm not even sure if the boy i love is with me or not cuz of that dumb fight n my dumb problems anyways great poem n don't feel bad about always writing angsty poems i do the same thing with sadness we need to express ourselves its the point keep up the good work much luv