Reviews for To Kill A Dragon
Kon Savage chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Wow that's pretty horrible, not only beating your wife but your kid. But why do they have to kill him, she could divorce him. But the killing thing will probably make it more interesting.
LATER-Manga200
E.B. Keane-Farrell chapter 4 . 7/26/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! I'M SO SERIOUS! I LOVE THIS!
E.B. Keane-Farrell chapter 3 . 7/26/2004
NICE! I'm loving this story. Seriously. It's awesome!
E.B. Keane-Farrell chapter 2 . 7/26/2004
This is getting better! Lots of times I only like stories that are really action-y at the beginning, but this is really great. You mix action and description very well in a way that makes it just flow together.
E.B. Keane-Farrell chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Hello. Nice story so far. It really grips you, and you described the characters with ease. It totally fit. Nice work! I'ma go read the rest. See you in the next review.
Ben Wuest chapter 4 . 7/25/2004
Lundi's Child (Lundi's Bitch as I've renamed her), why are you being such a... bitch (?) to Neveah? I'm not sure what's going on between you two, but if you're just jealous because Neveah is the best author I've ever known then that's your problem, but don't be filling up her review page with your crap, be a Wicca and kiss your own ass, ok?
Hey Neveah, it's me, I couldn't sleep this morning so I decided to read a book. So what better book to read than one by my favorite author, right? ;)
You are the coolest, Nev, don't stop, aight?
Oh, and Lundi's Child, incase you're looking; my older cousin loves to pick up hos on the street and take them in, if you wait long enough he may consider you, ok?
Hungfester chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
that story was so awesome. Don't listen to lundi's child. she is upset cause her mother stopped breast feeding her. well keep on writting
Faerie Storm Queen chapter 4 . 7/24/2004
Hooray for Lord Corbin! You're a talented writer, though you have some incorrect you're (vs. your) usage. I really like the tale you're spinning out here, you do a good job keeping us guessing.
Stargate4003 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
And you call yourself a Wicca? I'm ASHAMED of you. You're nothing but a blaspheming hater!

May the goddess shun you from reinacarnation!
JettaBliss chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
absolutely consider me an avid member...evil bitch doesnt know what she's talking about...did you read her bio? complete rubbish! gah!
Avsman 5000 chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
Wow that was really cool! Oh yeah, and now you're my hero... That Oogachaka biatch is crazy! She tries to make herself sound all-knowing and stuff like that, and it is really annoying. Good job on those reviews that you gave her! You should be compared to J.K. Rowling!
Delete Name chapter 4 . 7/23/2004
And what does being rich have to do with anything? Considering the fact that we have a large family, a large estate, and a large pay check, that's rich.
But once again, I don't see what that has to do with abortion. Unless, of course, you're just shooting in the dark because you're pissy because... OMG, somebody considered that yawning, screaming thing a baby!
When did I brag? I mean, honestly. You say I will "grow up" one day, and then all you do is attempt cheap shots and avoid the origin of this discussion entirely.
Sheesh... the product of this society.
Delete Name chapter 3 . 7/23/2004
PS- Why should I turn the other cheek when you obviously do not? Haven't you ever heard of setting an example?
Delete Name chapter 2 . 7/23/2004
#1 - Really, could have fooled me.
~
#2 - Top author? She's barely worth it.
~
#3 - My response suggested no such thing. My response, in fact, suggested that HUMANS are stupid. Why? Because God gave them knowledge, so they kill their children with it. Yippie for humans!
God gives us freedom of choice, and we choose to be stupid. But there has to be a choice, now doesn't there?
~
#4 - Raped and pregnant Abortion two victims instead of one. It doesn't matter HOW you get pregnant, that child is still living and it still gets to choose what happens to it's body, according to you and you're "women's right to choose" quote.
And as for the rest of your comment, it's easy to see that you have the mentality of my keyboard. I really do pity how you cannot respect another's view, nor respect children as living breathing people.
FYI, only born people have abortions. Have you noticed that? (hint: that was sarcasm pointing towards hypocrasy)
Cutlass chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
First of all, thanks for reviewing "Outcasts". I always like seeing new people reading my work.
As for your story...did you write this first chapter as a prologue? Because it feels little short, and although it does set the scene, I was just getting interested when it just stopped short.
Good names and an intriguing plotline, but I'm wondering about the background of these characters. Where is Keaira sleeping? In her own home? In the same house as Sera? How does Keaira know Sera? Why doesn't Sera just leave her husband instead of suddenly deciding to kill him? Also, your grammatical errors detract from the quality of your story. Watch your dialogue - don't punctuate statements with periods when there's a speech tag ('said', 'mumbled', 'declared', etc) attached. For example, don't write ["Come here." he said]. It should be ["Come here," he said]. Also, don't capitalize your speech tags after dialogue.
Wrong: "Kea, wake up. Please." Sobbed a familiar voice.
Right: "Kea, wake up. Please," sobbed a familiar voice.
If you cleaned up your writing a little and added a few more details, then this would be an excellent start.
32 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »