Reviews for To Kill A Dragon
Delete Name chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I would have e-mailed you, but since you spammed up my review board with your crap, I'll return the favor.
A. If you God loved you, then partying your ass off would be the exact OPPOSITE thing to do. But I can see you have some issues with love (your reviews are plain t see), so I suppose that you cannot fully grasp what it is.
B. God did not create Satan, he created Lucifer, and God did not create Science. God created the world and then he created man, and man has gone on trying to play god and creating these things.
And you're right, women have the right to do with their bodies what they wish. So do men and children, and that little woman inside your stomach that you cut into pieces.
Don't tell me your athiest hypocrasies and then pretend to be a loving, open-minded person, because you can kill you child all you want and pretend that "LOVE" is being able to get away with anything.
One day you'll see.
As for this story, it's only mediocre. You don't explain things well enough and the dialogue is plain, but it's a worth-while read nonetheless.
I'm sure you get your inspiration from J.K. Rowling ("the trend" woman).
5/10
Xavar chapter 4 . 7/22/2004
omg, you quit just when it was getting good. Please update soon.
32 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3