Reviews for Scotch and Cyanide
smiling chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
please, do pull yourself out... *cue knowing leer

i really like the characters, but i'm confused.
you see, i like my fluff.
i LURV mah fluffehs.
so i'm confused about your fluffehs.
does Kristian fall in love with Durante or the assassin?
cuz it would be awkward to, you know, leave color contacts in at night...
*wiggle eyebrows suggestively
guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
hahaha ahhh brilliant! please write more! such a great ad sexy intro ;)
IRatherLikeFairytales chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
That was amazing o_O It was so good! I really liked reading it a lot!
The Green Eye chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
I absolutely loved this! There are so many romance stories with bodyguards and their clients but not with assassins and their victims :D

I hope you continue this one day :)
Satellite-Princess chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Yea i would find this story like seven yrs after it has been posted...that sucks
tell it to the sky chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
this is good! please update it soon!
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
hawt

thats really all i can say

assassins slash hawt beyond words
Kanilla chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
It is a shame if this story never gets finished. I enjoyed this more than anything I've read for a long time. I loved The Sandman's kiss so much, but this really had me sitting on the edge of my seat too. Durante is extremely sexy when he hunt Kristian, and the dance/kiss scene had me blushing wildly. It was downright a pleasureable read, and I'd be very happy to read what comes next, even if I have to wait.

-Kanilla
the countess C chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
hot. honestly. i just hope nobody's going to die- except the stupid older brother, whoever he is. (crosses her fingers)

it's probably too late, but please update soon. keep writing.

cheers!
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 6/23/2008
This is great, you capture the aura of the story perfectly. Your characters are detailed but not too detailed, they're just vague enough. The inner workings of their minds make me curious as to what happens later...I do hope you write more for it soon.
Darsh chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Hmm, I can assume this story is as good as done then? It has been... a LONG time after all.

Anyway, I just wanna say that it was very entertaining despite the evil cliffy in the end. The worst part is that I might never find out what's going to happen to the adorable characters. That's gonna drive me nuts.

I don't know if this will help any, but I think the reason you had, or is having (if you are continuing it), trouble with this story is because you have this mindset that it should be a one shot that has at most 2 or 3 parts. The thing with that is considering the nature of their relationship (which is kind of non-existent at this stage), I should think that it would take some time to build up the romance, trust, and well, a lot of things. At the very least, time needs to be given for Durante to decide that the young CEO who sounds like he just turned 16 (what is that about?) is truly worth sacrificing his fascinating career for.

So maybe if you make it into a multi-chaptered story instead of a one shot, it will help move things along. 'cause seriously, I can't imagine the falling in love, the realization, the inevitable confrontation, the revealing of the evil plots, and the possible revenge things all happening in the second part of this story. Hey, if it makes you feel better, you can call it a one shot with 10-20 parts. I guarantee nobody would try to contradict you.

Lol, anyways... kinda stupid writing such a long review for a story that's on hiatus, possibly forever, but just want to say it has potential and I would definitely finish reading it if it ever gets done.
HaixBai chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Are you ever going to add more?
a.notherzhang chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
I think it would be correct to say that this story is your most delayed update instead of "Love for Ransom," right? Because you WILL update it, right? Right? :D?

Btw, please count this as a review for every single chapter of all of your stories, because I do love them all. (But I keep forgetting that Edan's a guy...maybe because it seems so much like the stereotypical unstereotypical-princess meets-prince story. )
Amindaya chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Tis amazzing.
The Candle Thief chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Your characters are addictive. I think I'm going to put you on my favorite author's list, and your story is definitley going on my faves!Please finish soon! I haven't read a story on fictionpress before that made me so eager for more!

-Ramen _