Reviews for The Moon Was a Daydream
Anime Freakizoid chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
hi, i finally read further! this is quite interesting...i love it! i updated Heavenly Amber Eyes and Lament of Darkness will up soon enough. great story, i'm still hooked as always!-anime freakizoid X_X
Sang Yu Nung chapter 11 . 1/1/2005
Oh, this is SO exciting! . I am glad I read it, but not because I have a HUGE ancient civilizations paper to write,and i'm sitting here reading, lol. But that's how grand it is. :-P I really do like it, please update soon, and i'm putting u on my author alert list so i know exactly when to read and so i won't forget that i was in the middle of the story!
Sang Yu Nung chapter 10 . 1/1/2005
Lol, I like how Sou added a little tension relief. I'm worried for Saya! In a way, I'm glad I didn't review for a while b/c now where the cliffhanger is... I can j/ read the next chapter! . *write on*
Sang Yu Nung chapter 9 . 1/1/2005
Everything seems so dazed and dreamlike. You have talent to convey that feeling! . I like how Saya and "Dee" are getting to be better friends, and I think that'll be important later on. Review you soon!
Sang Yu Nung chapter 8 . 1/1/2005
Hey! Long time no review! Sorry, things've been crazy, but I love the information about Saya and Ryuji. It's always great to find more about characters, and especially thro' flashbacks. happy new year, and keep on writing! I'm loving it. .
DiscipleofFuzzy chapter 2 . 12/20/2004
The story is awesome so so far
dry sherry chapter 11 . 12/20/2004
Ah, I hate having to exploit the review system here, Rem, but I'm afraid Tyler (see below) is giving me no response to Anime Club Part Deux:

Attachment: "I Dream of Bishounen In Class" - regardless of whether I've spelled the proper form of "Bishie" correctly, this thing would be a blessing on my ID tag ... hehe, although, I'm sure some guys would object.

Something tells me that we may alienate the guys in our club and turn into a rabid fangirl club (which is ... basically what we were thinking of doing anyway, but that's moot point). While I'm not against this idea, I'm sure some people might be. We need some GUY INPUT! Ask Jennifer if she knows of anime guy-freaks...don't know any besides Geoff (and then he might be only pulled into this by Alex).

Hell, this girl is thinking up of great ideas, and I'd gladly give up my co-presidency if I weren't so damned selfish. (off on a tangent: did you catch Chapman cursing in class? "Bastards! ... Excuse my French" HA! That old man makes school almost worthwhile). We should just have a group session in BandN over the break. Do you think she'll agree to that?

As for the website, Jane is a pro at website design (she's complained that some of her Korean friends force her to make thier xanga sites), though I think she's only had experience creating xanga sites and I'm not sure that what Jennifer had in mind. Like you said, we're not the most comptuer literate people on the face of the earth. However, besides Jane, I think Alex Capello and Geoff know at least SOMEthing about computers (though I feel a bit guilty relying on them too much). Koe has that grid program on her computer, and we may be able to have some people draw on it and scan the pics onto website (Jane knows how to do that, I think - though Koe may become slightly possesive and crazy about the program...we'll see). We should talk with Jane tomorrow - she's the one we know the best and the one we can force into creating this website if all else fails. ~.

Well, this email is certainly full of laced nothingness. Hope Tyler (i.e, my computer ... bad computer, you) cooperates in sending this email to you. He hasn't thus far in all my attempts so my fingers are crossed ... on the other hand, I may just copy the entire thing into a "review" to be safe. If this doesn't work, be expecting the long "review" in the mail soon.

Yoo-jin

ps - should I try talking to Jennifer via email? Honestly, that girl intimidates me with the way she writes...;;

Note: if any of the people mentioned in this email read this review and decide they don't like the content in which I've used their name, I apologize profusely, then I stick my lofty tongue out at you 'cause you don't know my real name! XP (well...except a few of you)

Double Apologies: sorry, Gina, for making you read this dreary, long thing ... and for making you read this apology as well ... and for making you think you had a review (your eyes light up every time the subject box sayd "Review Alert!" - don't try and hide it! ~.)
Anime Freakizoid chapter 5 . 12/7/2004
me have to go to bed now, but so far i'm enjoying this story very much! i wonder how saya dies, and who will fall in love...well, review you tomorrow ok? hope you can review again!-anime freakizoid X_X
Anime Freakizoid chapter 4 . 12/7/2004
coolies, saya and ryuji are cool! i like the different styles you created, must keep going now.-anime freakizoid X_X
Anime Freakizoid chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
oh, she's 8 and he's 10...i get it now, but i hope those bandits don't be too brutal, souichi sounds really cute!-anime freakizoid X_X
Anime Freakizoid chapter 2 . 12/7/2004
sorry i haven't reviewed yet, been so busy with making up reviews for others...i really sorry. but i'm seriously hooked!-anime freakizoid
Dying Without Gackt chapter 11 . 11/26/2004
Aw...she blushed, how cute. I kind of felt bad for (shortening her name) Dee, since she was in the middle of all the bad things happening...Anyways I'm happy you finally updated and I will be updating very very soon. You seriously should draw pictures for these characters...
Dying Without Gackt chapter 10 . 10/22/2004
I read this chapter I while ago and but I couldn't reviews (stupid fictionpress)...I can't remember everything about it but I liked it...I remember that and I think my fav character is Saya but I like dojima a lot to.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 9 . 10/5/2004
Hey, if you get this today you know that I wasn't at school...I'm sick (cough...cough)...lol no I really am sick though, anyways, I loved this chap, I love Saya even more now, hey do you have a pictures for them.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 8 . 9/25/2004
I had read this chap a while ago...but fictionpress didn't let me review, anywasy I liked it...it was pretty short but still good, I promise I'll try to review some more of your chaps later...its just hard with the lack of a computer and a lack of time as well.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »