Reviews for A Goodnight Kiss
non.graceful chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
You won't read this but whatever!

The beginning as not that intriguing as it should have, yet I enjoyed how you utilized all the words to one action. I guess the poem did not become capturing until the very end.

Either way, great job!
TheGlycoprotein chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
In a weird way, I really like this. It is very dark, but the imagery is so extreme that you can almost see it and can imagine all the things going through the person's head. The rhythm's a bit iffy in a couple of parts, but you wouldn't notice - the poem as a whole is so good! Keep up the good work :)
Sirius Black chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Yah I guess it is kind of dark but its a good poem

PEACE OUT GIRLSCOUTS
DianaLapin chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
oh my god, this poem is so powerfully blunt. it doesn't seem to make an attempt to hide itself from what it is. it kind of reminds me of lovely bones for some reason
eLm0 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Wow.

You're good. And I mean really, really, really good.

You write romance and what I call "death" poetry both really well. I mean... I was crying at the end. The part, "Your dead inside" (I think you meant "you're," you might want to change that) made me shudder.

:]
Cloudie chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow... I was shocked towards the part where you wrote the rape part. The poem really flows.
raelia chapter 1 . 7/16/2006
whoa. dark and morbid. rape's a nasty thing. it's a good poem though. expressive.
Eccentricmonkey chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
I almost never post reviews, but this poem was amazing. It flows perfectly and is filled with a lot of feeling. good job.
Tr APeze-sWiNGer chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
"He slits your throat and then gives you a goodnight kiss"-really powerful. It alludes to so much more.
Matthew James Current chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Pretty good work for an "attempt at poetry." If you ever want advice for writing poems, feel free to e-mail me and I'd be glad to help. I'd give you a more in depth analysis, but I'm not quite feeling up to it at the moment.

I just wanted to thank you sincerely for your review earlier. It meant a lot to me. Thank you, very much.
bulletproof.cupid chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
wow O.o I liked it... in fact, it's one of the best poems i've read on this site. hah but that's probably because i read fics most of the time. hmm we'll i'm going through most of what you've written here, cause franckly, they're amazing. keep up the good work and well, awesome with the poem. it was fast but effective o hmm so, go toronto! l8er...
Jade johnstone chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
It’s blunt. No cryptic messages, or hidden meanings. Just the truth, shoved right in our faces. Its cruelly truthful, i adore it.
mo chapter 1 . 3/17/2005
u need ur head checked!
ACCOUNT NO LONGER ACTIVE 1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
That was very intense and fast paced. The speed of it seems to quicken up as I read this. Really amazing.
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
holy shit!
well its different!
i really love how dark it is!
WELL DONE! much love and admiration2u!
please review one of my two storys: thats not how it hapened r the ramblings of a suposed deranged lunatic!
PLEASE I WOULD LOVE UR OPINION!