Reviews for A Writer's Want
Shiko87 chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
That was incredible! I agree with you completely! That's what a character is (in my opinion). You can make a character be like you and say and think things you think or you can make a character the total opposite of yourself and start to understand them. Sometimes I get a character that runs off with me and in the end they seem real if only because they're nothing like I intended them to be originally.
I especially love the whole invisible part and how the characters are a part of your inner soul. I'm being totally honest when I say that for such a short piece it really touched my heart. Incredible job it really moved me.
Odyssey2469 chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I never thought of it that way, but you’re right. Each character we create, we are invisible too, yet still we guide their fates. Well written ~ Odyssey2469
Midnight Proc chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
I love it! Your musings about being invisible were fantastic. My very favorite line was, "My characters do not know my inner soul and yet they are my inner soul." One of the best paradoxes I've seen yet. Keep writing - you're talented!