Reviews for Typically female
ChooChii chapter 1 . 2/19/2005
when i got your reviews, i figured i would take the time and review some of your stuff. little did i know that i would be going through a list of 99 poems! i think i'll review...i don't know...three! this one was funny. i liked it. you wouldn't mind if i used it on my online journal would you? i'd give you credit! promise!
Destiny Xavior chapter 1 . 1/31/2005
hey i'm still looking for my prince. Kidding love the poem and my poem had no sarcasim, i just finaly feel happy and thats a first in a long time. thanks for the review. love the peom.

Princess
Blooming Darkness chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
i feel the same, that is why i'm a goth and somewhat of a guyish girl. heheh...i'd much rather play video games than go shopping...and i acr like a guy in many perspectives...and i curse like one, lol. well, could you read some of my poetry? i'd love your opinion.

-blooming darkness
APersonAndAHalf chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Hmm, interesting...don't get me wrong, I like it, I just felt like starting a review with "Hmm, interesting...". (Don't ask, I'm strange.) Yeah, well, like I said, I like this poem!
A. Person
Teacup Majoram chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Nicely written, I love it!
NekoKaji chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
NK: You're so right! It IS typically female of all of us girls to worry about love and life! Doesn't it make you feel so irritated? Grr! I need to hit something! Tanaka!
Tanaka: O.o Hm?
NK: Come here... .
Tanaka: .
Tanaka: *obeys*
NK: *takes out mallet and attacks Tanaka*
Tanaka: O.O; *runs* WHAT DID I DO?
NK: *chases* COME BACK HERE YOU! YOU MEN ARE ALL ALIKE! *growls*
Tanaka: T-T I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!
Gah... oh well, keep it up!