Reviews for Me or You
Unchained Soul chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
If the guy in the poem loved the girl in the poem he'd wait for her to find herself so she wouldn't even have to make a decision. I've had these thoughts too... wondering what'd be better, feleing single or being with the guy I love, and I've realized that the right guy will give you both feelings... will let you find yourself if you need it and stand behind you the whole time (but still get jealous and beat up other guys the flirt with you because he loves you so much). So yea, great poem, the thoughts were nicely put.
xHannahx chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
wow. i cant believe the truth in this poem! you've summed up that experience so well, my attempts at it are awful. its great.
Sang Yu Nung chapter 1 . 8/13/2004
Aw- I really thought that this was a great idea for a poem. :'( *teary eyes* I like the simile "it's like a knife cutting through me"- very imaginable! I like how this is a free flowing poem where it rhymes somewhere, but there's no definite pattern- they always relax me, hehe. Nicely written! (thnx 4 the reviews!)
confused being99 chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
very interesting...its cool i like it, good job
~*~confused being99~*~
IcyDevil27 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
_ I like this poem for the question it poses. I'm sure so many people have wondered that same thing!
drunken-doll chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I would give you suggestions on your title, how ever, the poetry you write has to have a title by you that means something...whether it be "you and me" or "me and you". I love this poem I can relate to the deepest...great job
Ckashid chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
whoa. groovy. The title does lead one to believe the poem's about a defirent subject, but it's not that bad. The poem's geat, I like the part that goes "But even you couldn't fill the void."
b-U-b-TRUE chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
I like it. Especially the end. This poem is soo good because I can actually tell how you feel through your words, like you feelthat by having this relationship your losing the one with yourself. Keep writing!
Dystorque chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
Beautiful expression of a personal dilemma.. I like it. I was lucky enough that my boyfriend not only loves me, but led me to understand myself... *does dance*
yellow sparks chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
This is a very good poem.. I like the whole idea behind it, and the way you expressed everything. You do a wonderful job of being insightful about everything.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 7/24/2004
i like it, and the title! and the reason that the "very good friend"s was written like that was bc we had to do a workship where we introduce sm1 else. he introduced me as "a very good friend of mine" so i took some of that. ;) yup yup, but merci! :D