Reviews for Abu Ghraib
Princess-anna57 chapter 51 . 8/19/2009
Powerful piece. Very interesting. Can't relate to it as I've never drunk alcohol in my life (I live a clean life, as you know). But very very vivid imagery here. No words can explain how great your writing is! Please keep writing.

Anna _
simpleplan13 chapter 71 . 7/26/2009
"though quick forgetting them i know i ought"... that sounded so odd. Definitely seemed like the phrasing was forced in order to have the rhyme.

That said I do really like the rhyme scheme it's interesting. Not one I've seen a lot, if ever. I also like the subject here it's realteable and you make a good point.
Luna Turner chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
There was so much emotion in this...

it was compelling and nearly overwhelming.

Wow.

A breathtaking piece, truly.

"I cry tears."

Isn't it amazing how three words can impact you so much?

I adore it.

Wonderfully written.

Luna Turner
moongazer7 chapter 3 . 8/3/2008
Yeah, It’s good so far. Think you can check out my fictions? I won’t promise really good, but after all, I am only improving.
this is britt chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
such a gorgeous poem. an evocative subject you are tackling it, but so eloquently! as always! what I've read of this collection so far (measly two poems) has left quite the impression on me.
simpleplan13 chapter 70 . 6/28/2008
I liked how the three things are separate stories, but still work together. Nicely done.
Regina chapter 69 . 4/23/2008
Observant as always. Loved the last two lines...why and how...Isn't it for humans to search out a matter to back up the rationale?
simpleplan13 chapter 68 . 4/4/2008
the beginning, especially, is very true... and I like the last stanza... it's sweet.
simpleplan13 chapter 67 . 3/26/2008
From fighting and robbery to gunfights,... I got confused bc you switched from and to to

I liked this... the repetition was and the story was sad, but with a happy ending.
simpleplan13 chapter 65 . 1/28/2008
interesting idea... talking to the dead.. great job
simpleplan13 chapter 64 . 1/7/2008
interesting religion war thingy.. lol.. I really liek the first stanza
simpleplan13 chapter 63 . 12/30/2007
beautiful personification... I
simpleplan13 chapter 62 . 12/13/2007
I really like the first stanza... and again running.. lol
simpleplan13 chapter 51 . 8/22/2007
I like this... this is an interesting collection to put it in.. but I totally agree and thats sad bc I am of that generation
simpleplan13 chapter 50 . 8/22/2007