Reviews for The Beggar Maid
Dylan Crimsonchild chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
sistah! _

hehe...i love this have gotta update OR ELSE! _ hahaha...thanks for reviewing my story by the way! _ hehehe...
amethystdawn chapter 2 . 11/25/2004
Nice name, Cassandra. Seems to fit her. More interesting friends? I hate Judacia, no offense. I like Yvonne though, sounds amusing, even if I hate people who smoke. Anyway I want to tell you something: DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON! Okay, now that that's off my chest, back to nice peaceful review. This is the line I like best:"As a writer I want to confuse. I want to disturb. I want to make them cry and laugh. I want them to understand me. That kind of writing never pays anyway, right?" In a way, it sounds... right. It's fun disturbing people, you know. i can just imagine Van being all smug when her dad responded to what she asked. She's so cool. How did you invent her anyhow? _ Please update. Can't wait for your next.
amethystdawn chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
It's not bad Not bad at all. Interesting concept. But I think you should try to identify the part where the speaker is writing her story. I was actually surprised when I saw the long line of y's. It took me about how many sentences before realizing that she's back to reality, our unnamed heroine. (Which means YOU have to give a name by Chapter 2! *waggles finger at you*) Anyway, I like the painting, whether it's real or not. It sounds like it's worth pondering on. I also like our "unnamed heroine". Love her personality. Makes me wish she were real. *sigh* Please update soon.

PS:You have bloodchild89 to thank for me finding you. She's an awesome writer and I thought you must have good tastes. And guess what, you do. Not just that, you are also an awesome writer. Please update soon. _