Reviews for Obsession
S Noelle Long chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
-Laughing-

I just recently came back to and the first thing I said was "Now I can be a whore for reviews again." It's really terrible how much I love them. Even the bad ones, I love them. I think I need to join a RA (reviews anonymous) group. It'll only get worse the more I write.

Also, I wanted to thank you for reviewing my newest poem. It's my first review in over six months.
drummerbonbon chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
OMG I can so relate to this! YOU ROCK! Thanks for the review.
Hp-Princess23 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
lol this poem is so true...i know writers aren't supposed to care about reviews but we do! " I live for them, I breathe for them, I worship them"
Kicking Poe chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Very cute! And sadly true; we're all very dependent on reviews (even the one-word ones). Good job.
XX Bleeding Crystal XX chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
"Them..."? Errm... maybe it's just my Chilango nature, but that could be thought of in more than one way. I love this!
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 9/22/2004
HOW DO YOU DO IT ! *bangs head against the computer screen.* *Blood trickels down her forhead* Oo I love it soo much ! lol
SumiFritzN chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
LOL! That's great! Totally unexpected! Hehe. Good one!
Nikki
Ashley Noel Thorpe chapter 1 . 8/26/2004
lol. I guess...I was in denial! But I'm making progress.
No, seriously good work.
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Oh my goodness, how could you read my mind! :) Yes, I think almost everybody out htere can totally relate, and this made me laugh at the end. That was the best part. You've got talent for these sort of things. Keep up the good work. Hasta luego.
chibichocobo
Midnight Proc chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
You got that right! *puts head in hands* I'm such a sucker for reviews... Your poem definitely rang true. I loved your imagery: "My tongue,/ Tipped with silvery words" were a few of my favorite lines. I'm not really sure why, but it stuck to me. I liked the abrupt change in the poem when you cried out, "No wait! I can't!" Definitely gave me a chuckle... Bravo!
x0x-Still-Alive-x0x chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
hhehehehe so true! love it! _
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
lol... i can definately relate! lol!
philoslove chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Yup yup! I like the comparison of mouthing aloud to the fruit. It's really fitting and striking. Yeah, I guess a lot of us are over the moon when we get a review, but of course, I'd rather long ones that do give some suggestions or constructive crit than just two words of nice or good... I kinda guessed it at the start it was reviews! Yeah, I really like the second stanza... The "No wait, I can't" was quite abrupt, like cutting in, and it's quite funny then.
Hann Solo chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
LOL Yes! We all crave for reviews! Reviews, reviews! And we...all...no, some of us pretend we don't need them, though the times we do we are hippy dippy and hopping around the room. (Okay I won't speak for all of us.) XD I really enjoyed this.
Queen of dawn chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
lol, i like the end. well o.k i'm not that obssesed about review but it does make me feel slightly happier, who the hell i'm i kidding? i go nuts *i'm a bit too hyper today don't ask!*