Reviews for Slowly Loosing Insanity in a Ticket Booth
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Hehehe... funny! LOL! I like the idea, it's pretty creative. For some reason I see the Barenaked Ladies singing this song... whatever. Random and fun, I like it! It would make a pretty good hit! Good job, keep it up!
Crimsonoaks chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
i like the whole talking to myself thingy.
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
I'm glad you suggested, wink wink, that I check this out! Really good and seriously great rhyming! Lol
matt chapter 1 . 9/14/2004
yup boring as hell. you really should've let me kidnap you that day from the toll booth, lol.
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
**rolls on floor laughing** HAHA, this is great! Omg, was it ever funny, especially Knowing me, I'll most likely
Hold a conversation with myself" That was great, maybe not only should you publish your songs, but you should also become a comedian! lol, no no, stay here and post more stuff! yea, we love it!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 9/5/2004
HA! i love the ending, the chorus is great too! actually, the whole bloody thing is great! ah i know how you feel though, hating your job and all. this summer i was ready to die i hated it so much... but then i thought of some of the kids i worked with and i was like, i love these kids! turns out it was some staff i hated. but yeah...
deletemyaccount2012 chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
It's good. Reminds me of detention, except we don't get paid.
Writer of Darkness chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Yeah, bravo! Hail the conquering hero! (That is, for quitting your job. I can see how miserable you were with it, despite the fact that you got paid).
LOL. Good one. A favorite, I can tell you for sure.
Keep up the creative work.
Writer of Darkness
never grow up chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
haha i like this a lot. i'd love to hear it sung! keep it up
-never grow up-
Chauden Nemodi chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Awesome! So true! Actually, shaping rubber bands into bouncy balls is most enjoyable. I love it!
Can't wait to hear more!
Chaud
MagzRL chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Lol. This one's awesome. Boredom sucks doesn't it? I hope this isn't your real job. Because if it is, that's jus torture. Lol.
Magz.