Reviews for Imperfect
Kirihime chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I don't want to say its beautiful because I'm not sure you'd get what I mean. I mean would you get it if I said its beautiful in a way a friend consoles a friend as you watch from the outside in. Sad yet beautiful. Despite its sadness it gives this warm feeling in your heart and you just want to cry and smile at the same time. Your not happy or sad rather empathic or sympathic. You understand that you can't understand. Wow that sounds complicated. Well it's beautiful.
rainbowskye chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
This one is rather odd, but it's still good, because of the oddity. It really creates an interesting, quite unique character, an amazing thing in such a small space.
rainbowskye chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
That's pretty sad.. pretty powerful though. Really can't help wishing that things had been different for Christopher.. it's such a shame. I love how well the story and lyrics fit together, in terms of meaning and placement.
KawaiiNeko123 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
*squeals* I love the song you put with the most wonderful ficcy! I find that the fic goes perfectly with the song, I loved it I think your becoming my favorite author!
princess max chapter 1 . 9/6/2004
Depressing; yes, Excellent; yes. Have read both stories, but fp won't accept a review at Chapter 2 for me *rolls eyes*. Great stuff.
eviljackinthebox chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Wow. I just got home from camp, but this was amazing. Almost how I feel, yet way more extreme. Very good story though. Best one-shot I have ever read. You really have talent as a writer. The feelings were so real in this story, but you scare me a tad... hope it's nothing to do with your life... well anyways, I gotta run. \
Keep writing
OrbingPunk chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Soz this is late! Just got back from camp! I loved this. I love the song and it fit so well with the story. :)
Kali Akotor chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
I have nothing to say this time at all...but all can say is that I hope that christopher is in a better place...
* whipes a tear from her face*
Helkaer-elf chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
Wow, that was good. I enjoyed it greatly. It makes me want to cry. Really it does. You should do more writing, and I'm waiting for the others to be updated.
-Jo