Reviews for Close Encounters, Inc
NotMixedEqually chapter 23 . 8/7/2007
I hope you're planning on continuing, though it seems you haven't updated since '05. This is an awesome story and you're a very talented writer! I really want to know what happens between Troy and Lyss and what happens when she wakes up. Please continue and update soon?
daretobe-dIfFeRnT chapter 23 . 7/19/2007
and here i thought i was reading a completed story. well damn. and you haven't updated since 05? which probably means you don't ever plan on finishing this. well that sucks. it was good while it lasted!
duckliy543 chapter 23 . 7/15/2007
wow this is so good.

please dont abandon this storryy

its so amazing.

its one of my favoritess.

kep up the great work.
zeekie1 chapter 22 . 7/11/2007
what happened to the ending!
SweetAsCandy92 chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
Is that the ending? I'm confused, so are you going to continue the story or was that the official ending?

Please continue! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE! I'm loving the story.
Demi Dear chapter 23 . 7/9/2007
Is this story officially dead? Because it's so good! :( Please continue it! I want to know what happens when she wakes up!

PLEASE continue it! This story is written so well, I love it!
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 23 . 7/6/2007
this is just a wild guess, but... is this story dead?
Daphne.Claire chapter 22 . 7/5/2007
i absolutely love ur story pleese pleese pleese tell me u'll update, cuz honestly i love the story its so wonderfull and the characters, gosh please update again.

awesome job.
Midge-The-Hopeless-Romantic chapter 23 . 7/2/2007
loving the story so far,

please tell me you will continue it soon?

-midge
Cherry.SKoW chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
Congratulations! The lovely couple (Troy and Alyssa) have been nominated for Best Het. at the SKoW Awards!

Cherry

SKoW Judge
substitute angel chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
Hm...Nicole had a quick change of heart? I'm guessing this tall, dark, and handsome guy is Troy. My bet's on him anyway. I guess I'll see.
substitute angel chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
This is interesting. I'm headed to read the rest of this, but I have to say that the trio are an interesting pair. I liked the title of the story. That and your summary caught my attention. You've done a great job with this and your descriptions were great.
biggerthanthis chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
Wow! I like it but it's been a while since you updated..:(

Please update soon! :)
Evenstar1389 chapter 23 . 6/20/2007
Oh wow i really loved every minute of this original story.. there's never a dull moment and i get the feeling that Troy has liked her those 2? years, which makes a nice change from changing girlfriends all the time when his heart is with the girl. I'm glad the story hasnt ended *hyper* I want more interaction between them (not that there isnt enough, i just cant get enough of it)

I'm an 18year old Singaporean too, and currently feeling very legal XD Gambatte for ur exams
OoPas chapter 21 . 6/4/2007
Oh this is awesome :) More chapters! Sorry that this question may be over-asked and all, but how many more chapters are you planning? I feel that I've gone way too long without some Troy/Lyss interaction. God I've missed those two. I haven't realized how long I've gone without reading their story. I'm just happy that I decided to reread this one again :)

Good luck on your rewrite and additional chapters. I do hope you won't change any of the previous ones, however. They were good :) And don't worry, your characterization was still wonderful. Thanks for the wonderfully new and refreshing chapter!
635 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »