Reviews for Close Encounters, Inc
epephany chapter 3 . 8/7/2004
thanku so much for your review on my story! it was such a lurrvely review i figured id return the favour, and im so glad i did! that was so awesome! i actually put off wlking my dog to read the whole thing! (feel blessd :P)
ur a really talented writer! really, uve made it work so nicely, i swear if this was an actual book I would use my HARD EARNED MONEY (i hav to b good to get an allowance ;) ) to buy it. honestly it flows nicely (a characteristic i am constantly putting under scrutiny), and in 3 characters i can really relate to the characters
Things i luvd:
- the hiding behind the bush scene: classic
- the scene in nicoles room, i dont care wat u say, that was AWESOME (yes i watch queer eye too!)
- the person's debut
- Troy ahahaha i can see STRAIGHT THRU THAT NAUGHTY BOY!
- Terry and those "heinous tapered jeans"
AND MUCH MORE! i cant w8 for u to update! UPDATE SON PLS!
thanks alot for reviewing my story, im gonna put the 2nd chapter up tomorrow or somewhere around that time. pls pls pls review wen ido! now that Ive seen wat a good writer u r, ur criticism is really appreciated
lub hammer-girl :)
Quantum chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Love your story. Love the idea behind it. You've got something here that's real different. Hahahaha, for quite some strange reason, I'm reminded of Queer Eye. Waiting to read the next chapters. Hope I will soon.
diana chapter 2 . 7/31/2004
pleease update soon,
i like it.
Snuzzle chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
Hi there! You have a brilliant way with words and I adore your much usage of those great vocabs. Continue writing, very unusual plot and I love it. Update soon. :)
Sherry