Reviews for Jesting
Trimontad chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
It was interesting.
Offbeat Tempo chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
This story was so awsome! I especially enjoyed the beginning, when there is still some mystery of what is going on, and also the end, because you don't know what's gonna happen.

There were some parts where the wording kinda threw me off. like "Blue and red, like wisps of smoke, yet swirled around together as liquid and violent as any waterfall". maybe you should add a word or some punctuation. If you think it's fine then leave it; it's your story. All in all, amazing.
Brian77 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
This makes me want to read more, but there's nothing more to read. :( I liked it though, are you going to make a story out of it, or is it a stand alone piece? If you get anything else out, I'd like to look at them.
Missing Fairy chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
OMG! This is SO terrific! It's descriptive and captivating. You are truly a terrific author! Keep up the GREAT work!
Antoine De La Baraque chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
gotta watch out for that pronoun usage... sometimes it gets confusing and sometimes u repeat the same thing over and over again.
otherwise, pretty good writing. the story didn't unfold yet, so I can't say much about it. I'll put it on my alerts list to see if it's worth it D
And make the next chapter longer. ;)
Mettie chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Well done! You have a gift for words and the description paints a very clear picture. Good job and Keep Writin'!