Reviews for Shattered
K's Moonshadow chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
This is really good! Sad, but really good. I can totally relate. Please keep writing!

Much Love,

*K's Moonshadow*
xKaty-Mystery-landx chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
this is really good
SliversofSilverPain chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
wow. that's cool. nice rhyming. very strong poem. very very sad. there are so many people to help you; look for them
confwuzzled chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
gr8 poem!
gooey chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Really impressive and strong poem. I like it and i can relate to it too. stay strong ~gooey
Sylvia Ann Elliot chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Well-written! I like how each stanza rhymes, that's rare on fictionpress. You captured the mood well (or at least, what I imagine the mood to be.) I like the line "forgive my sins". I think every cutter just wants to be heard and/or forgiven. Kudos!
ThaliaClio chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Your Story is so sad but I know that feeling...
RyanDrei chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
I like the way you wrote each part really short, I loved it! plz UPDATE!
Shadowed Soul chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
It's simple but it's right. It doesn't need to be made dramatic or briliantly poetic. Cutting is cutting.
Shinatoa chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
i know how that feels, i've been suffering from moderate depression, and have been cutting, since my gramma died. about two years now, and it sucks!
soupjoker chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Says it all, doesnt' it? The rhyming makes it all the more capturing. I really, really liked it.
-me
ShadowGal chapter 1 . 5/4/2004
At first I thought the rhyming seemed forced, but after a second (and then a third) reading, I changed my mind. Simple and to the point, but I liked this one.
MysteriousWriter chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
Wow, I love this poem, the writing really flows, and you get a pretty good idea of what you were feeling when you wrote this, wow, I doubt I could ever capture this much in my poetry, congrats!

Love,

Mysterious
AshNoon chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
i like youre poem. i am a cutter. so i can realate to this poem. you should read some of my stuf..

/~AshNoon
killingaurora chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
i love it. it's really good. you can totally relate to it :)