Reviews for The Journal
caronee chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
Is Jeffrey a guy or a girl? Eh, that thing has been bothering me for a long time. This story is GREAt! I would have loved to see Sir Cherish's face when he saw this place. Great imagery and description.
R.M.Whitaker chapter 6 . 12/7/2004
Hey, hey, hey! So u finally decided to update this, eh? Good. I love this story! Great chapters. Myles is now, officially, MINE! I love him! He's great! Please update again soon!
wolf-of-the-dark-night chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
great story keep it up!
Check out my stories!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
O! This chapter was realy good! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Thanx for reviewing my story, your reviews always make me laugh! You're one of my favorite reviewers. And I can see that you and I think alot alike. Don't woryy, Will and liabeth will have pleanty of complications before the mshy stuff and even after. I've got everything under controle and I think you'll be quite pleased with how the storry will end. They can't both stay in Boston forever *evil cackle*
Sorry, this review was mostly about my book. It's just that yours has left me quite speachless. lol
R.M.Whitaker chapter 4 . 7/31/2004
Ah! Another wonderful chapter! This story just keeps getting better and better with every chapter! This Myles fellow is a favorite of mine already! He sounds like a real cutie! lol
keep up the good work!
P.S. On August 9th, the name of William Ingalls will be changed to The Apprentice.
wolf-of-the-dark-night chapter 4 . 7/30/2004
GREAT STORY KEEP IT UP!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
Very good job! I like it! I give it my stamp of approval so far ;)
Keep up the good work and update soon!
P.S. Don't forget to check out my story, William Ingalls!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 2 . 7/27/2004
I like how you make that split thing with the diary and Gramps and Jeff. I've been wanting to write a story sort of like that, but I couldn't think of a cool way to do it. This works very nicely! Keep it up!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
O! This promises to be an AWSOME story! I LOVE stuff like this!
Time to get back to reading!
rupperz chapter 3 . 7/27/2004
I liked it alot! it's very good please continue!
wolf-of-the-dark-night chapter 3 . 7/26/2004