Reviews for Falling
MetroxStation chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
great story!

keep writing!
yarrowicefrost chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I loved the way this was written, everything about it actually.

Great story!
ihrtbks chapter 1 . 5/13/2007
Really sweet, he wants her too! I love how both of them are 'falling'.
chepchumba chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
falling is a lovely story, it is so realistic you it is difficult to imagine it isn't real, it captures all the arkwardness of admiting a first love as well as the underlying factor that life does not always go the way we want it too. nothing happens perfectly but it will turn out well in the end.

use of first person narration makes it personal hence heightening the suspense and letting the reader live the story as though he/she were the persona, on the overall its a great story. keep up the good work.
BaZoRRo chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
that's such a good story...i loved it...it was sweet...don't we all wish that would happen to us? lol...anyway...good job...
invisible.writer chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Aw, cute. Stutterfly can be found on their website - I'm pretty sure you can buy it there. They should be coming out with a new CD in Marchish, it'll be more available then. Also, they have some of their songs at stutterfly. Great story by the way. It's going in my fav's.
Insanely-Logical chapter 1 . 12/6/2004
Two words: Utterly sweet! My favorite was the last part, it made me feel so good inside. You have a way with words do you know that? I read many romance-genre stories that are great but what they lack is stating simply yet in the best way what it really feels like when you found out that the person you love loves you too. Thumbs up!
Winter's Roar chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
Oh, so cute! Just too cute! A brillant one shot, a complete enough story it doesn't need anything else. That poor girl, days like that suck, but what an ending! Don't i wish my bad days had such endings. Oh gosh though, i hate girls like that snobby girl, i would have told her to bug off. Anyways, adorable and wonderfully written. Oh, i was never sure how old these people were though. When she started to cry she said she had cried when she was 13, but not at her age, which sort of implies that she's older, but some of her language and actions make her sound like she's no older than 14 or 15. Anyways, still a marvelous short story, high enjoyable. Hats off to you!
~ winter
Jess Angel chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Just the right amount of romance and humor. Heh heh. Simply lovely. A few typos here and there, but they can be remedied easily. 'Specially loved the end. Two falling instead of one. Hm... nice. Write on, Kazzi!
Jess 0:o)
luckynumba7 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
loved it loved it loved it. so cute. i loved it. you rock at writing. i loved her saying that she wished she has left him topless. haha. and how she got all annoyed and pretended she didn't like him. lol. i do that to. i dont know why cuz it usually ruins all that you had been working for but hey, its a natural instinct. lol. loved it.
later
luckynumba7
Ishuzuness chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
AW
I *lurved* it. XD It was so sweet. But the acid rain and the "you also wish you'd left him topless are the best parts XD So great. This was a wonderful short story Kazz _ Very good. Want it on my faves list now XD
~Ishuzu