Reviews for Pin the Morality on the Hypocrite
Platinum Azure chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Nice. Nailed it just right. Very few people are willing or able to express their views as well as you. Keep it up and take a stand.
Ruriel duplessis chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
interesting, I'll have to think about that. But I have to point out one thing. Killing babies is a lot different from killing serial killers, child molesters, and rapists.
Gunnink chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Wow, this is awesome. (Forgive me if my review is not up to regular par. I just got back from vacation and my brain is fried. _)
Lauren Raven chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Hehehe...that's great. A little more anti-Bush than I am (my POV is 'Dude. Who cares.' when you bring up anything concerning politics...considering I intend to move to Europe, I'm allowed to not care), but still great. Go check out this story, I think you'll like it-it's 'If I Were George W Bush' by Radio Edit:
. ?storyid1593761
And read his profile too, I nearly fell out of my chair. Tres amusante. Very funny. And I love your goth quote-I definitely agree with it even though I am (sadly) closer to prep than goth, I have many friends who seem to enjoy black a little more than I consider healthy but they're still awesome anyway )
Great job, now that I've babbled on for about half a page. Keep up the writing stuff.
)laurenraven
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
lol.. so true, but i hope hes not reelected
Story-Teller's Aide chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
hehe, i really liked this and i have the sudden urge to giggle. so many true points made - i mean, banning abortion and supporting the death penalty! what's that about?
Even Sr. can't but intellect
But he can buy a Bible
And the support of the masses
Through a tangeled web of lies
loved that bit. also the comment about the sin not the sinner.
basically your poem was excellent, i loved it all! go kerry!
greenbanana chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Woah, you write, like, ten poems a day. But they're still all good. Like I said before, BBIW.
Angelic Winter chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
This isn't a flame, it's just my view. I am an all-Bush girl, and a lot of my non-Christian friends support him because they agree with him, not because he's Christian. He didn't start any wars, the terrorists did. He is only trying to make America safe for its citizens.
theworldisround chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I like this as well. I've focused my anti-Bush energy into becoming pro-Kerry. He is the hope for a return of the America of prosperity, peace, and tolerance.
Bush wants to be a war president, than a peace president.
He dodged a draft and became a deserter in the national guard.
Some of his records have been erased, but he has a DUI in Maine.
He is a conservative, and yet, he has caused the largest deficit in our nation's history.
He has no plan for expanding healthcare, creating new jobs, and improving our world's environment.
I say, let's vote him out and Kerry in.
.com
HisBeLovedChildofGrace chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I support Bush! I hope he gets re-leacted because if Kerry gets elected we are in deep shit!
I'm Catholic and I don't really see what religion has to do with it...*sighs*
Anyway I found this poem to be some what funny. Keep writing!
Dee corbell chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Okay, you are also being a bit like Bush. To me my religion is 'right', to you your's is. So why discriminate other religions to get your point across? I don't understand. If we're all on the same page about being anti-Bush, why does it matter what religion is right or wrong. As long as we're together on our opinions, why does our religion have to matter?
Flavor of Rain chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Blah!
I could rant and rave but I won't
I do support Bush
BUT I found this to be a funny poem...
ODD I am *shrugs*
Aleara Conlin chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
OOH I loved this, go you. I'm really anit-Bush myself, not because I hate him but because I hate everything he's done and everything he stands for. You rock!
Lily Owens chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
AMEN SISTER! I can't tell you how inspiring this short little musing was. Being Wiccan and anti-bush myself, I gained great appreciation and hope for the youth of today who must elect a leader for a country. Amazing work my dear..in the words of Hilary Cliton, "YOU GO GIRL!"
mute-demon81 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Be still my heart! That was very well written, the topic was amusing, and the main target-erm I mean 'subject' made a very good 'subject'. In short, I loved it, keep on writing!