Reviews for Ten Steps to Getting Over a Guy
Stardust'n'Wanderlust chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
you are evil. purely evil.

*glares and there's a long pause*

...

*starts clapping and smiling* Well done!
Stardust'n'Wanderlust chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
hehehe...

i'm already visualizing...
JackieTheWarriorPrincess chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
LMAO! Bravo.
Devin J Pickrell chapter 2 . 12/6/2004
lol. gr8! very funny. and, u got number 9 from Degrassi? I LOVE that show! It is only THE best show ever!
Rudolph2 chapter 2 . 8/1/2004
I'm still missing the point as to why all this is necessary, but then again I've never actually had a problem being dumped or vice versa for whatever reason.
Blah chapter 2 . 7/29/2004
This is all just plain mean. Who cares if a guy dumps you? That probably means you were too preppy for him. DIE PREPPIES DIE! *burns preppies*
suzieque2 chapter 2 . 7/28/2004
Only part of #8 made sense... why would you need a gynecologist signature? Is that even possible?
I really like number 5!
Random girl chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Good tips! I think every woman ever been dumpt has tried at least once. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
albalop chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
If I told you there was sex in a meat grinder I bet you'd jump in.
theworldisround chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I agree with Rudolph2.
Rudolph2 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Women can be such backstabbing, selfish cunts sometimes.
Strawberri Shake chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
Really really funny. Guys are insensitive jerks plain and simple so this might be a way to teach them respect for girls (or at least to teach them not to mess with us) I am contemplating doing many of these things to a certain guy who broke my heart. And the sad songs thing-yeah that actually works.
~Strawberri Shake
suzieque2 chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
This is hysterical. I wish I would have known this stuff 15 years ago. I would have used it on *James* (of my Dream Baby story) sniffle.
Namir Swiftpaw chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
I wrote something like this...only it was the opposite, called "How To Get A Guy To Notice You".

Interesting...my ex-boyfriend could use a few. ;)

Keep writing.