Reviews for Choice of Existence
this is britt chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
thanks again for the reviews! I'm always kind of baffled why people much more talented than myself can like my stuff, and I'm glad you could relate to some of it- that's kind of something you hope for, isn't it? Well. Your poetry skills are simply amazing. I loved the virtuosity of this- if that makes some sense. But that's the word that stuck in my mind really while readng this.
Ghosti chapter 1 . 8/2/2004
Heyloo Flo ) I liked your poem very much, you're getting more and more brilliant every time you write your incomparable pieces.:) I've had watcjed a bit of trainspotting and liked it lots, and, you know, it's just like it. ) You should already have been published for ages and publishers need an eye desperately )
axica chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
i have given up on searching for poetry...there is just too much shit out there
poetry is NOT chopping up your sentences into non-flowing phrases and relying on that to get you past
poetry has to mean something
with that said, i'm happy (and more than slightly relieved) to be able to come to writers that i know for good works
i begin reading your poetry with the confidence that it will be good and that it will offer a unique, personal approach to life
you started this slow, using imagery and prose to claim your stage, and then you bring it into our 21st century reality with a line like
Can she watch her own spirit,
heading for a fucking vast bludgeon?
which offers no apologies and claims this work as your own (excellent job btw)
my favourite line is
Consciousness percolates through her,
but cannot make it's way to her.
i can read it over and over again
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Doe she choose exiting over this,... does
I like it a lot... nicely done... i did miss you!