Reviews for Van's Warped Tour 2004: My Ribs Still Hurt
Choleric Mist chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
I am so jealous of you right now... I wish *I* could've gone *grumbles*... good to READ about it *grumbles* though I don't suppose it is the same as hearing about it!
girl of death 14 chapter 3 . 8/4/2004
I hate you. Ok not really, I'm actually just really jealous...I couldn't go to the Warped Tour due to my parents who think I'll get raped from attending a concert. Right. Anyhow, thanks for writing this cuz I love most of those bands. I would've killed someone to get to go.
Uh...one question. How can you like Yellowcard? *sings* There's a place called Ocean Avenue... *shudders* I hate that song...but yeah. Oh well.
Another question...how could you miss Anti-Flag and NOFX and the Bouncing Souls? Well wait...I guess you explained why you missed the first two. I think they're awesome though. The Causualties do kick ass though. And Story of the Year is so awesome I can't even describe how much I like them. Ok, done. Farewell!
kittylover16 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Flogging Molly rocks!
Quiet One chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I agree. You had better have seen Bad Religion! Especially with their new disc out. Warped tour is awesome though. Its great to see so many like minded people in one place, especially in such a conservative place as I live. I'm heading over to ours in a few days. Totally looking forward to Flogging Molly! Love them. I would have loved to go to the Minneapolis one though. I bet that was awesome! Its to fricking hot to do anything at ours. Its all I can do to stay standing at times. And with water at 4 bucks a bottle... Ah well. Glad to see you had fun.
Mbwun chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Dude, if you went to the Warped Tour and didn't see Bad Religion, I will smack you...

~He Who Walks On All Fours