Reviews for NOTHING AGAINST CHRISTIANITY!
A-Whimsical-Freak chapter 1 . 8/28/2004
I thought this would be about your other poems, not neccesarily those about Bush, but right on! Bush does go against the Bible often. Like "put down your sword".
Flavor of Rain chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
About Bush;
The war one thing Econmy people kind of take a blind side about September 11th when Twin Towers were hit, and business all around. Which then destroyed a lot of our econmy, and it was that the previous president left us in better standing. Now I'm not voting for Bush because he's a christian, Kerry says he's one too.
But I'm voting for Bush on his issues and his stances that I agree with.
I don't see him using the faith, but maybe he is but hey, we all have our own difference which make this world go round.
Keep writing you do it well.
B.C.E chapter 1 . 8/5/2004
I really like this poem and it speaks to how i feel. I don't like bush and his religious reasoning, but i don't have anything against good christians. Too many people confuse that.
Anyways, i think it was a nice poem and i hope that you continue to write anything you want.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
well im a christian and i never took offense at your poems... i hate bush too lol... nice poem... I like the irony
greenbanana chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Uh you shouldn't post that online... Big Brother is Watching.
pandaluv11 chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I have nothing against people who are gothic, and if I did, I never thought it would be because of religion.
My second point is that in your summary, you said your poem was about how people discriminate against you because they think you hate christians, when most of your poem was about how you don't like Bush because he (according to you) has faith for all the wrong reasons. Now don't get me wrong, I don't particularly like Bush either, but this isn't what I expected to read about. I may not know him personally, but that doesn't mean he can't be a faithful christian. Think about it.
theworldisround chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
I'm not going to go on about how well this was written, but I agree with you. Jesus told his believers to pray in a closet, not in public. God can see your heart, so you don't have to show it off to the world. Christians are told to love everyone because nobody is any better. Sinners we all are. Want to see a good George Bush quote? Well, you're going to!
"I think if you know what you believe, it makes it a lot easier to
answer questions. I can't answer your question."
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Yay! Bush-bashing! Totally agree with you-that jerk is trying to deceive us!
I got a little lost halfway through the poem, but the ending brought it together. :)