Reviews for Chaos
Ishotthealbatross chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
I love this oneshot so much! It'd be so cool if you continued this and wrote a full story on it :-)
nawakosaure chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Grrr !That was such a great beginning ! Why stop there ? There's so much potential in this story !
i-see-faeries chapter 1 . 4/28/2008
LOL. I'm extremely amused. I like it, this whole concept. Great job.
shakes kinder pinguy chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
So cute ! And the whole universe around is very clever :D
Love Eternally chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
okay, officially i read all of your one shots, and i love them all. i am a fan!
D. Empress chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
"newly hatched"

An Archangel who swears and wears leather.

An angel who possesses a Southern accent corrupting a demon. Said demon appears to have been greatly influenced by the British. Said demon is also sympathetic and seeks atonement for what he does.

You kill me. I'm dying of a toothache and from laughter.

(Don't Archangels have six wings?)
Mewenn chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
Good paradox. Interesting question and answer too. You never stop having good ideas do you?
Lami chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
wohoo angel and demon role reversal once again you manage to surprise me:)
Sysi chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Kai and Michael are somehow a bit bittersweet couple and you have told the beginning of their relationship very well. The ending is a bit sudden, even though the situation where the story ends is original and wonderful. Kai and Michael's dialogue is full of emotion and during the last three paragraphs it's easy to imagine how a mischievous spark appears in their eyes. Adorable, well written short story that's a pleasure to read.
kai chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
i just want to say that that was a fscking good read. my name is kai. honestly. my boyfriend's name is mikeal. honestly. he always calls me his fallen demon and i call him my angel. i was doing random searches online when i came across your story. i'm glad i did.

funnily enough, we (myself and mikeal)met under circumstances similar to those of your characters. i suffered from amnesia and so ended up hurting a lot of people who knew me because i couldn't remember our relationships or things we used to do. (only one person knew about my memory loss, everyone else thought i just became a sick bastard who enjoyed rejected other people.) mikeal had grown up in a protected life but he never felt complete; like he was always living up to someone else's image, never his own. and so, he found me sitting around one day a little after i lost my memory and tried to cheer me up and comfort me. he has such a kind soul... at first, we were on tense terms. yet, eventually, we grew on each other and learned that it's okay to be who we are. even better when we're together, i might add. i pray each day that nothing will tear us apart.

so, i thought i'd share that story. because it's so much like your own, in my opinion. and i really did enjoy it. very original in the writing world. it was like a breath of fresh air amongst all the other dull repetitions of angst and star-crossed love.

please keep writing. it definitely brought a smile to my face and i thank you.
mechante fille chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
M, yes, this story will stick with me, also. One-shot perfection; a lovely peak into the world of Angels and Demons. But, I sure would love to revisit them! If you ever felt inspired to check up on Michael and Kai, I would absolutely love to join you! Such a yummy couple; lovely really. Lots of spunk and fire. Anyway, thanks for sharing, and I'm sending you inspiration viibes that may be used for a sequel, or any other writing you agree to share with the masses.
ola chapter 1 . 7/16/2005
hehehe ) nice one )
Chocolate Herrings chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. I've always had a thing for angel/demon pairing. This one is sweet, thoughtful, and a bit amusing, as well. I do think you should make a sequel, or elaborate on the ending, or something, though...
"Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?"
Cygna-hime chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Well, this is very entertaining. I feel it necessary to warn Michael, by the way, that a certain ex-archangel of our mutual acquaintance is sitting in my mind taking notes, and wouldn't it be a good idea to be just a little nicer to your alleged enemy rather than have everyone in Heaven and Hell laughing at and/or pitying you? Yes, Lucifer thought it might.
I think this story is an interesting idea, and generally very well executed. Kai! Angst! Squee! Ahem. Yes, well, it is very well-written for the most part. However, I think it ends a little abruptly. You might want to consider elaborating on the end a bit; it feels a trifle unresolved.
Other than that, though, wonderful story. Anna is my new best friend. ;D