Reviews for Merciless
KalliopesMuse chapter 18 . 12/4/2004
Oh no! How sad! I have a sneaky suspision of some sort of twist coming... in the future... perhaps. Glad you are updating more often than you have been ;-) Have a lovely day.- sarika
metropolis noir chapter 18 . 12/3/2004
You did stray into a little cliché-ed territory in 17, but you made up for it in 18. Looking forward to more!
Ana Paula chapter 18 . 12/3/2004
I dont believe it! I just cant! Nice chapter! Not exactly surprising, except may be the end. And I thought chapter 17 lovely! Sorry if my english isnt correct.
Justice Bana chapter 18 . 12/3/2004
Brilliant chapter! I have to keep this short because I am in study hall right now. Keep updating! I did notice on about every time you used the word "thought" you forgot the T! that's all for now.
Lady Julianne chapter 18 . 12/3/2004
Argh! That's an emotional cliffhanger! Can't wait for the next part.
Merciless chapter 17 . 11/28/2004
The story is really good! I love it so much! The only thing I have to say is that I was wondering if you mean to spell "thought" as "though." I'm not sure but I think I have found a few spelling errors in there. Just typing mistakes of course but still. That is my only constructive criticism. Other than that the story is amazing and I check all the time to see if you have updated. Keep up the good work!
Justice Bana chapter 17 . 11/28/2004
Another great chapter! When will things be discovered? I am sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the twig to snap or something. There's not much criticism from me here other than a few spelling errors. Update soon!
anne chapter 17 . 11/27/2004
oh i love the last few lines! very clever...i also love this story! keep up the good work!
anne chapter 16 . 11/23/2004
uh-oh...what's gonna happen? lol! i heart hugh!
Lady Julianne chapter 16 . 11/23/2004
"Yay! Lots of chapters to read!" I thought, when I saw how long it had been since I read the last one. And I was right, the yay was justified. This story is getting better and Mercedes is well characterised :)
KalliopesMuse chapter 16 . 11/20/2004
I haven't gone... hi! Excellent chapter. I love it (again) how your chapters aren't so boringly detailed so that we forget about what's important. Anyways, I watched "Jane Eyre" (miniseries) a few weeks ago and not being used to the genre, I kept thinking about your work. Now I read this line:"Beautiful, passionate, vivacious, but never plain."And I remember a part of the movie ;-) It all goes back and forth. If that makes sense. I notice in your stories the 'helpless women' theme and how your main characters insist otherwise. Mercedes seems a little spoiled (as I've mentioned before) but her character *is* growing. I have to add as well, that I adore your smart / witty-ish dialogue. Update soon, all right? And what is happening to dear Catherine Howard (I know what will eventually happen to her but I meantthe story in itself). I am updating WKOD soon. Don't been to spam. Sorry. Keep writing! I hope I am being helpful and not just reviewing with nonsense. Excuse my spelling. Bye.- Sarika
Ana Paula chapter 16 . 11/20/2004
The story is quite nice. I rather like stories of old England. However I have to coment about some small things that dont make much sense. I think you should do more research about this time you are writing about. I rather like the chapters sizes.
kitty-mao-mao chapter 16 . 11/18/2004
well written as always!
R.M.Whitaker chapter 16 . 11/18/2004
Hmm... there's somethin' fishy goin' on around here...
Justice Bana chapter 16 . 11/18/2004
Oh you must update soon. I have this feeling that something is going to happen soon! I don't know, but it feels like Richard is going to be making his move soon. LOl Another great chapter!
218 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »