Reviews for Light in Shadow
just dani chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
wow this is gorgeous. awesome imagery
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
Beautfilly written and nearly flawless in my eyes. Marvelous!
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Dude that poem, was way good.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
This is nice. Well written.
shinco chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Ah, what a nice poem that was! No matter what, there's always at least a tiny flicker of hope even when all things seem out of whack completely and hopeless! Very nice message, and wonderfully written poem with very nice imagery! I LOVED IT BUNCHES! _
Eyes Unclouded chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I liked the duality - how one stanza ended in darkness and the other in light (or hope, rather). The lines "A trace of hope/Worn but bright" had good imagery.

Simple and good.
lackluster chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
it's very lyrical, short but a great poem!
eldrin chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I love it. Your way with words...absolutely wonderful.
Quebrada Angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Light... *trying to sort out what to say* *thinking very hard* all i can say is Wow... lightly and with so much respect.
scudcrow chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
"Hope"-is most powerful when all seems to fail. The series seem to be connected by invisible dots in the wind...we know it's there, but can't always prove so!

Je l'aime,

K
Diane Lynn chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
I like how you used short phrases, but were able to easily get the point across. I love the descriptiveness in this poem as well!
Zeheria chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
CoolI like this it is very fast paced but in a way to the exact point while using detail. good work! Zeheria
celentia-changingacconts chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
sort of every cloud has a silver lining huh! it's a good poem keep it up!
another randomnobody chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
this is an awsome poem thanxs for the review on my war poem ps i am keeping up the great work just like you said although im not so sure if its all that great but your poems awsome keep up the great work to
MexicanGirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
good peom you always need hope
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »