Reviews for Blue Lightning
Krystal Rock chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
This is getting awfully interesting! Can't wait to see what you dream up next!
darrena chapter 6 . 2/4/2007
Well... lol! This is a great story! Reminds me very much of comic books. I read that you aren't working on it... but I wanted to tell you it's a nice story :p
KaronePrincess chapter 6 . 9/14/2005
I really LOVE this story. I really LOVE her character. She is very independent and brave. Gosh how I love her. She is my heroeine. I really WAINTING to know what will happen next! Will Lyren safe? Liddie just join in the team. What about Slanda and Lyren? I thought they are cute together! They make a cute couple! The story is interesting. Please keep POSTING MORE THIS STORY. I've been waiting for you to update this story for a very long time. Excellent story! Good writing style. I really mean it! UPDATE MORE SOON!
Starjem chapter 6 . 4/16/2005
OH...don't stop now! It was just getting good! So...are you gonna make Lyren and Slana love each other? I think you are...sounds like you are...I love it!
unknown chapter 6 . 4/1/2005
Red Assasin and Blue Lightning are going to fall in love and leave White Mage to fall off a building. i hate romantic crap.
Sunweaver chapter 6 . 11/27/2004
Good job with this one, it's been a while since you've updated...Sorry I didn't review it before but I've been reading it all along. I like the way it's sort of modern/medieval times mashed together (at least I assume that's what it's supposed to be...that's what it struck me as)Hope you update soon!
BlackRose 4 chapter 3 . 10/24/2004
Hi, I am one of your fan. I've been reading you story most of the time. There are one story that I'm really love it. That story is Blue Lightning. Oh-man, I am so in love with that story. This is the best fictionpress' story I've ever read. I am so like the strong and clever characteristic that you developed for Slana. And I also like the brave and heroic characteristic and the way he expresses warm and gently toward to Slana that you developed for Lyren. I like you to keep making strong characteristic out of Slana and not knowing he, Lyren, has a warm feeling for her. I like you keep in and make that way. Please keep in and make that way? So it won't ruin your story. And I am really, really, really, like, like the story more. Above all PLEASE UPDATE SO0N. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. I'LL KEEP CHECKING AND WAITING FOR YOU TO UPDATE!
BlackRose3 chapter 4 . 10/24/2004
I am so in love your story. This is the best fictionpress' story I've ever read. I am so like the strong and clever characteristic that you developed for Slana. And I also like the brave and heroic characteristic and the way he expresses warm and gently toward for Slana. I like you to keep Slana a strong mind and to not knowing he, Lyren, has a feeling for her. I like you keep in and make that way. Please keep in and make that way? So it won't ruin your story. And I really, really, really like, like your story. Above all PLEASE UPDATE SON. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. I'LL KEEP CHECKINg and WAITING FOR YOU TO UPDATE!
BlackRose2 chapter 2 . 10/24/2004
I am so in love with your story. This is the best fictionpress' story I've ever read. I am so like the strong and clever characteristic that you developed for Slana. And I also like the brave and heroic characteristic and his expresses warm and gently toward for Slana that you developed for Lyren. I like you to keep making Slana a strong mind and not knowing he,Lyren, has a feeling for her. I like you to keep and make that way. Please keep in and make that way? So it won't ruin your story. Above all PLEASE UPDATE SO0N. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. I'LL KEEP CHECKING AND WAITING FOR YOU TO UPDATE!
BlackRose chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I am so in love your story. This is the best fictionpress' story I've ever read. I am so like the strong and clever characteristic that you developed for Slana. And I also like the brave and heroic characteristic and gently toward for Slana. I like you keep that way. Please keep in that way? So it won't ruin your story. Above all PLEASE UPDATE SON. I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER. I'LL KEEP CHECKING. WAINTING FOR YOU TO UPDATE!
Julie AKA Hugo Priestess chapter 2 . 10/12/2004
Not the kind of secret i was expecting. Personally i thought he was gay and sneaking out to see his boyfriend, but hey that's just me. Anyways I like it. Hidden Powers got more competition now,things should get interesting. Need I warn you about the clickety highlighter Lauren? That shall do... Forow Muwahahahahahaha... don't ask.
NYB chapter 5 . 10/1/2004
This is a fun read. The writing is competent enough to make the story enjoyable, though there is room enough for improvement, and if the characters are a little flat, they are also likeable. I don't really understand what context the story is in-the rules of the world, etc-but it's interesting nonetheless.
aren3 chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
Odd but interesting. I give you points for sheer wackiness.
Queen of dawn chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
erm...interesting start. continue... :)
Lomiel chapter 1 . 7/27/2004
Oh, I like it! Lyren is very adorable. Makes me wonder what it is he's sneaking around for. Anyway, good job. I really like your characters. You can expand on descriptions a bit, though-what the houses, the grounds, the school, the people, etc, look like. Your plot is an interesting spin-off to the overused betrothal storyline-points for creativity. Keep it up!
Shimoyo Lomiel