Reviews for At a Distance My eyes Are
Eirien chapter 1 . 9/8/2004
Well-written, it's like a riddle, one has to read it many times, and still it is open to many different interpretations, you leave so much unsaid or merely hinted at, and evoke a range of associations in the reader. Good work.
Eddy Frank chapter 1 . 8/11/2004
its a great poem. at the same time, its like lyrics to a song. good job
Post Apocalyptic chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Its a nice poem, very good job. I dont see the whole Lemon thing though...anyway nice job and thanks for the review. (I did edit the poem again lol) anyway keep up the good work.
Valerie
bach-player chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
really like this alot, as much for what you do not say...as for what you do...the tentative nature of the poem allows the reader to bring their own bias to the poem...excellent!
Brion Wolf chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
good poem *thumbs up*
Program36 chapter 1 . 7/30/2004
This was quite an interesting piece. It told parts of the story but still left parts to the imgination. Good work.
Riemen chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Jennie do not think the worst of your poems, this one can be taken many different ways not just the way you thought of it. keep writing!
SS
Megan chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
In our world, we have only one meaning. And that is what the control and power should must find out. Because then they would do it too. And we would be theres. And we would be exposed. And we would screw the world. The world would be on one standing. And everyone is on our side. Welcome to our meaning. Welcome... we are the meaning.
Jenny, it was wonderful. It meant alot and was written beautifully.
Locomotive Breath chapter 1 . 7/28/2004
beautiful, though i don't really agree with you on the topic until the last paragrapgh ;).
keep writing cuz you rock