Reviews for I Have Given You a Memory
Eliot Pierre chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
hello.

I could only say, your story was almost flawless. I was awestruck by the way you described every detail of your story, and I even came to idolize the stalker-like person.

For sure, you have given me a memory for reading your story
Hayella chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
It is a very good story.

Thanks for letting me read it:):):):):):):)
Varion chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Hey AsA,

Nice story. I really like it. Good descriptions and such. I agree, I think this is some of your better work as well.
PearlinTheMist chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
should get all of this stuff published. What a story. wow
Aelaris chapter 1 . 5/25/2005
I remember reading this on the forum. As good now as it was then... I have a soft spot for stories like these, and you got it exactly.
Kuiya chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
That was a good story! So descriptive... O.O wow... Very awesome!
Ku
Sakura Maxwell chapter 1 . 8/18/2004
Very sweet, yet kind of sad, it's very different from other things I've read. Thanks also for liking my story, it's only going to get interesting and please tell me if you think another chapter to it would be needed (kinda like a sequel?) Thanks again and keep up the good work!
Earthsong12 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
Very sweet, very cool. I like it. The only thing that chafed was that long paragraph near the end that begins “and yet every day...” I don’t know why, exactly, it just feels too much like “you said this. I said that. This happened.” You know what I mean? But other than that it’s spectacular.
aiur chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
actually i thought it was darn good. beautifully written. you did really well with the emotion and reaction part of it, and to me that's the most important part of one-shot pieces like this. it is one-shot, right? and i loved your flow - that really stood out. i chose not to include the last line 'cause it seemed to me a little cheesy, and little too dramatic, and out of vein with the rest of the story. but since you said we didn't have to include that part, i'm counting it out of the fic, and definitely not gonna slam it for that. you stirred a memory for me, too, though i can't admit easily i've really done exactly what you wrote here. similar to the teeth, though. and i agree with your summary completely. people shouldn't judge before they read. makes it sound like you've experienced people who've done that. i hate it when they do that. ) good job again! do me a favour and check out something i've written?
k8
Blayne chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
omg, that is such a cute story. i really really liked it. the guy seemed really stalkery, but i see how the story required it. so good!