Reviews for Time
C. Earnshaw chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
I like the repetition of the word time. A lot. It gives the poem a definite pulse and it made me slow my reading down. I really like this poem- it's a really interesting interpretation of time.
method acting chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
I'm not sure that I liked the repition of the word 'time' in between phrases, but I definatly like the similies and relations here. It reminds me of a quote from a book I once read which I can neither recall the title nor the author. Sorry. The quote was SOMETHING like "this place was holy, and it was holy before patrick and his ways set upon it. You see, there is no holiness in this certain place or fixture, it is all around us in all places. You may sit about, pondering the wide labryth, but eventually you will tire of the struggle, and find you are bound up in twists and turns. It is a thing like that, those turns of time and mystic that can cause a man to forget the ground beneith his feet, the ability of his limbs to dance, the way of his arms to embrace, the sun upon his brow, the way sweet fish tastes in his mouth, and the way life is to be felt upon his soul." I adore that quote, though i probably made about half of it up. Same general idea...anyways, nice piece.
Seashah chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
You have a very interesting and unique style to your writing. It's an intresting concept of time, seeing it as a maze and a winding path,and yet also as a straigh road. The reapeating of Time, time, seems a bit over the top to me, but it does keep us in the mentality that time is the subject. I'm so accustomed to seeing a word repeated only once, a subtle hint, that it's sort of refreshing. How you openly make sure we stay on subject. It's good.
Cadience Gemma Topaz chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Dude a bit confusing but very good ... i agree..I think.
Spanish Dreams chapter 1 . 7/29/2004